how can i get rid of nasolabial folds and lining

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
the linings there all time, even when i’m not speaking or moving my mouth, makes it look like my lower thirds sticking out, makes it even worse that i’m recessed :feelswah::rage:

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
More bonemass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Maalik
(1) move jaws forward [sugery] This will stretch the skin and fat more, and this is how it should be.

(2) improve skin and fascia tissues [tretinoin, microneedling, vitamin C, 3L water daily]
the point of this is to tighten your skin's hold over your subcutaneous fat. The drift of this fat is what actually turns your face foldy.

(3) Facial rejuvenation [facelifts, fat removals, fat grafts, volufiline]
this will improve your facial fat distribution. You should have more fat around the eye area, temples, and less fat around your midface and lower third because that is what causes facial sag

• +1
Reactions: med and Mureau
Depends if it’s due to ageing or it’s normal.

(1) move jaws forward [sugery] This will stretch the skin and fat more, and this is how it should be.

(2) improve skin and fascia tissues [tretinoin, microneedling, vitamin C, 3L water daily]
the point of this is to tighten your skin's hold over your subcutaneous fat. The drift of this fat is what actually turns your face foldy.

(3) Facial rejuvenation [facelifts, fat removals, fat grafts, volufiline]
this will improve your facial fat distribution. You should have more fat around the eye area, temples, and less fat around your midface and lower third because that is what causes facial sag
what do u recommend

it’s not really folds it’s more just lines
MusWojak1