How can i get rid off my gay ass skin color?

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken

How can i get something more good skin color?

I wanna look more human

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: laske.7, Britishlooksmaxxer and Vidyacoper
looks normal kys BDDcel

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: goat2x and inceletto
become black

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3853 and inceletto

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, inceletto and Deleted member 3492
Tan or beta carotine but don’t but on spray tan like brit girls

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 3853 and 3 others
thjis guy looks like shit lool

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407, inceletto and yunggod
i hate ur looks

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: randomuser2407, inceletto and yunggod
you need to stop hiding under your table and go under the sun instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407, Deleted member 6512 and inceletto
Stop rotting in your room replying to autist in this forum and get outside

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and inceletto
it isnt your skin color its your subhuman face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438 and inceletto
You look low T, can you grow a bread?

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Idk kek

i thought you were an adult

• JFL
looks turkish

• +1
u could ascend with lower bf

• +1
  • +1
u are nowhere near as bad as me ngl i dont know why u think its ogre for u
I want attention and tell everyone i'm ugly as hell then waiting them to compliment me

You look fine, you have the same skin color as every guy from northwest europe who slays stacies on the regular. Seeing as it is summer in the northern hemisphere you could always go outside for 15 minutes and get a tan

• +1
Your profile pic suits you well, you really look like a wolf, or should I say, a werewolf :lul: . Though, I don't think this is because of your looks, it may just be that you are using a villain's pose when taking pictures, I made a similar mistake by taking pics with an autistic pose which made me look terrible. Just take more pictures and practice posing in front of the camera. You don't look ugly, just weird because you pose in a weird way in front of the camera, try to stop doing that.

• +1
Your profile pic suits you well, you really look like a wolf, or should I say, a werewolf :lul: . Though, I don't think this is because of your looks, it may just be that you are using a villain's pose when taking pictures, I made a similar mistake by taking pics with an autistic pose which made me look terrible. Just take more pictures and practice posing in front of the camera. You don't look ugly, just weird because you pose in a weird way in front of the camera, try to stop doing that.
Its my own looks,you mean i look like a psycho

Well yes i do,because of my dark triad low inhib low trust eye area

my general advice from seeing your pic is you have thick eyebrows which is great but the shape and trimming makes you look lgbt.

your main problem is u look like a big pussy. work out get fit and then go camp in the woods for three weeks. you need to really be about something. jaw/facial strength is supposed to indicate a strong mentality, of which you have none.

• +1
good way to test if u look like a realass dude or not, is look at a picture of yourself and pretend that dude just said he's gonna fight you. would you feel threatened? or he's gonna help you walk through the hood. would you feel safe?

some get away without looking like a realass dude, like Justin Beiber. But they're not attractive in every way possible. You could get away with being "pretty" if you put your all into it but like why would you even want to do that.

• +1
good way to test if u look like a realass dude or not, is look at a picture of yourself and pretend that dude just said he's gonna fight you. would you feel threatened? or he's gonna help you walk through the hood. would you feel safe?

some get away without looking like a realass dude, like Justin Beiber. But they're not attractive in every way possible. You could get away with being "pretty" if you put your all into it but like why would you even want to do that.
Bro i'd kill you irl and piss your grave,never even disdain me again

• Hmm...
Reactions: warpsociety
Bro i'd kill you irl and piss your grave,never even disdain me again
or just shitpost on .me pussy. RIP your potential you fuckup, warped mind freak lol.

• JFL
Skinny dip in a pool full of 90+% hydrogen peroxide solution.

• Woah