How can i get taller at 14?

F

fightthelurch

Iron
Im 14 172cm i think, my mother is 164 , father 182 . is there a supplement i can take or something i can take to increase my height? I live in Romania i dont know the rules about supplements like IGF-1 or Human Growth Hormone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Angutoid, thecel and Red Fox
No matter what anyone here tells you:

Do stretches. You won't like what I'll say next but if you REALLY wanna be taller, do it.

3 hours of stretching per day, for 6x per week. You can also divide it up in 2-3 sets. For 6 months.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and poopoohead
Without doing anything, you might become 1.74m and then stop growing.

HGH might work well too, although I doubt any will prescribe it, sadly.

The normie advice is all true tbh.
Sleep early and long, and eat a lot.
Also work out and do sports to raise test.

No matter what anyone here tells you:

Do stretches. You won't like what I'll say next but if you REALLY wanna be taller, do it.

3 hours of stretching per day, for 6x per week. You can also divide it up in 2-3 sets. For 6 months.
What about stretching with those pullers whilst sleeping, would be like stretching, without tedious autism.

Op, do hgh, supplements, train, don't be fat, dont consume foods that are negative, get lots of food, theres a good reason we have better height nowadays, and most impotantly USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION HERE...

What about stretching with those pullers whilst sleeping, would be like stretching, without tedious autism.
Unfortunately I do not think that will help. He should be looking to do 3-4 hours of stretching per day.

Op, do hgh, supplements, train, don't be fat, dont consume foods that are negative, get lots of food, theres a good reason we have better height nowadays, and most impotantly USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION HERE...
yes. and stretching