How can i get the leon kennedy physique

yoshisand

yoshisand

Silver
dude i see so many simp edits of his body on tiktok females horny over this mans body its not even funny ut the problem is in scrawny as fuck and i need some help figuring shit out.

dude i see so many simp edits of his body on tiktok females horny over this mans body its not even funny ut the problem is in scrawny as fuck and i need some help figuring shit out.
hit the gym retard, also if you don't have his frame genetics its over

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and dbva
literally just eat properly rest properly and train hard, his physique isnt that impressive

Just to let you know, you can never get somebody else's bodybuilding genetics.

If 2 people that are the exact same weight do the exact same training with the same diet, same amount of sleep, and everything, they will still look different because their genetics are different.

Dream physiques are nice to have because it can be motivation, but chances are you'll never look exactly like someone else j bc of genetics. There's nothing special you can do to look more like leon kennedy. Just train for muscle mass and you'll reach your genetic potential.