How can I get thicker eyebrows

Zexiiscarmi

Zexiiscarmi

16yo,6ft, speaks Spanish
I already have thick eyelashes but I also want thicker eyebrows. Also would those two be good combinations?

there are threads on this can you actually look before asking stupid shit

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, HTN_Mentalcel, Shkreliii and 1 other person
shut up you faggot, youre the reason people hate new people joining

• +1
Reactions: Dexta, MonoTBB and Deleted member 27066
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Zexiiscarmi and tigrxs
use the search button u fucking retard, maybe u need to brain max instead

shut up you faggot, youre the reason people hate new people joining
No need for ignorant words I just asked a question just like countless others have done. If u don't have an answer then don't waste ur time

Drop some castor oil in your eyeballs. And then close your eyes.

Then 10mg minoxidil. I prefer to just dip my face in this tub full of minoxidil for like a minute.

I grew 2 inches of eyebrows in 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Infinite and tigrxs
Thanks for actually giving advice
nah I am joking but what helps get thicker eyebrows are things like castor oil, rosemary oil and minoxidil. You could also dye them black to make them look full.
Look at these threads:

nah I am joking but what helps get thicker eyebrows are things like castor oil, rosemary oil and minoxidil. You could also dye them black to make them look full.
Look at these threads:
I'll try the castor oil as it's very common where I'm from

Look at these threads:
dont help him, he is just cluttering up the Looksmax section. He needs to learn how to search for stuff on his own

Drop some castor oil in your eyeballs. And then close your eyes.

Then 10mg minoxidil. I prefer to just dip my face in this tub full of minoxidil for like a minute.

I grew 2 inches of eyebrows in 2 weeks
@Zexiiscarmi I dont know how smart you are but dont ever put caster oil in youre eyeballs if you dont want to be blind

dont help him, he is just cluttering up the Looksmax section. He needs to learn how to search for stuff on his own
bro imagine yourself in his position you would also find it annoying if people didnt help you

@Zexiiscarmi I dont know how smart you are but dont ever put caster oil in youre eyeballs if you dont want to be blind
Bro thinks he is the saviour

Bro thinks he is the saviour
i am what i am nbc GIF by The Blacklist

youre also here :feelsuhh: and asking questions that have already been answered a million times
I'm here bc I found this place on s yt commentary video and thought it would be funny to see how u guys actually are

good luck with your eyebrows, you'll need more than that for your negative iq and the inability to use the search bar
I can but I wanna see how many people I can annoy