How can I graduate from school?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
How can I graduate from college? Every time I sign up for a semester of classes I show up 30 minutes late to lectures for the first 3-4 weeks and then once I'm failing I just stop going. How can I graduate college? Can I just pay someone to do my classes?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Jigen, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
Find one of those ricecel nerds and make them do your homework

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and 5footsix56
yes you can pay your way through the classes. my plan is to take online college and just use chatgpt/gradehacker to do all the essays and math should be easy to cheat online. idk if that works after the core classes. the time you save not doing the excessive work could definitely be used to make your money back and more. on top of that if youre in a programming major it’s not like you aren’t going to self study the whole thing anyways. self studying math is going to be way more efficient and also necessary for programmers. math is already super easy so cheating should give you the info you need to learn most of the concepts since you can just work backwards from the answers.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and Jigen
yes you can pay your way through the classes. my plan is to take online college and just use chatgpt/gradehacker to do all the essays and math should be easy to cheat online. idk if that works after the core classes. the time you save not doing the excessive work could definitely be used to make your money back and more. on top of that if youre in a programming major it’s not like you aren’t going to self study the whole thing anyways. self studying math is going to be way more efficient and also necessary for programmers. math is already super easy so cheating should give you the info you need to learn most of the concepts since you can just work backwards from the answers.
15302.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 23554
You retard. Just do the work. Or if you can't - just cop some addie.

• Love it
Reactions: Prisma
College was such a waste of time for me. Didn’t learn shit and I just used chegg to cheat on everything since I was forced to take useless classes that I didn’t need.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, john2, thereallegend and 1 other person
How can I graduate from college? Every time I sign up for a semester of classes I show up 30 minutes late to lectures for the first 3-4 weeks and then once I'm failing I just stop going. How can I graduate college? Can I just pay someone to do my classes?
It’s over if u can’t do this bro lmfao. Get off of .org and fix your life

Drop out, save some cash instead

• +1
Reactions: john2
It’s over if u can’t do this bro lmfao. Get off of .org and fix your life
i make what u makes in a year in a week. i just want a degree to put on my linkedin page.

i need a degree to go to law school
Hahahaha there’s a surplus of lawyer cucks , you’ll never land a decent gig infront of affirmative action pajeets

Hahahaha there’s a surplus of lawyer cucks , you’ll never land a decent gig infront of affirmative action pajeets
same shit was said to me countless times and i still did it. nothing new.

same shit was said to me countless times and i still did it. nothing new.
You will hate it, it’s not like tv lawyers, are you prepared to read 500 page documents by tomorrow 8 am

You will hate it, it’s not like tv lawyers, are you prepared to read 500 page documents by tomorrow 8 am
lol if u think i will work for a law firm. i will be my own law firm.

I barely graduated college with a STEM degree. Earning B's and C's is super easy because STEM classes are curved.

i could actually tell you a method dm me