How can I grow my instagram acc ?

R

roxycodone

non-nt
I want to grow my ig acc from 2 digit followers to maybe 3 or 4 digits, it's a new acc cause my old one was fucked up. Any apps I can use to make friends or followers?

*legit followers not some bots

forget about it if you're not making short form content.

forget about it if you're not making short form content.
I dont wanna get famous or anything, I just want my acc to "look better"

Follow mutual people, once they follow you back unfollow them

• +1
Reactions: kazak
get famous on tiktok and have ig linked in bio

Follow mutual people, once they follow you back unfollow them
Forgot to specify that my acc is currently blank, no pfp, no stories and 2 digit followers, should I post or at least have a pfp and then follow them? Or should I follow them now and hope for the best?

socialize jfl . No but all jokes aside , its usless but if you really want it so bad then just follow people and then unfollow them like a week later , they wont notice prolly

get famous on tiktok and have ig linked in bio
Tbh I can fraud solid HTN from low HTN but I don't think it'll be enough, also how tf would I explain to my friends that I'm posting thirst traps on tiktok :forcedsmile:

fraud a good pic of yourself as the avi and follow 100 completely random girls in your city and unfollow the ones who dont follow back

fraud a good pic of yourself
currently low HTN, I could pretty confidently fraud to solid HTN with lightning and some angles, u think it'll be enough?

I'm not trying to make it too obvious in case I actually manage to pull this off you know, like im not morphing myself into some terrachad