How can I Harness and Focus my Hatred?

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
For the longest time now I've used my values, the things I want or believe in, or even just hope when I was depressed, and of course love [for my Oneitis] as my driving force.

However, these can only last for so long and eventually I found a better source of motivation...

It was then I realized that there are things and people in this world I genuinely hate.

In a similar vein to the Sith philosophy, how can I always remember it and actually use it?

Not in a spergy ER kind of way, but as a constant fuel always keeping the fire for my desires burning.

By using my hatred, I can then find the willpower to overcome anything no matter how difficult it may be.

I want to never forget it so I can use it to achieve my goals, but I'm not always in touch with my emotions.

Even though I'm determined and very dark triad, I still tend to be quite rational in my thinking as I'm an INTJ.

If you think it's bullshit just remember that it's only Guts' hatred for Griffith, Darth Vader's hatred of himself, and Batman's hatred for the man who killed his parents that drove all of them into becoming what they are and doing what they do.

Cause after all...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Marsiere214 and to be human
I hate those who mog me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
eppley harness and focus implants

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Deleted member 16275 and chaddyboi66
Wtf is this anime protagonist ass post :lul: How does someone get to this level of inceldom?? Im shedding tears reading this

there is no channeling hatred, it's a negative emotion that exist to allow you to cope. The reality is that you most likely deserve all the bad things that has happened to you, but instead of taking responsibility (nofap, cold showers, no videogames etc) you cope with anger

there is no channeling hatred, it's a negative emotion that exist to allow you to cope. The reality is that you most likely deserve all the bad things that has happened to you, but instead of taking responsibility (nofap, cold showers, no videogames etc) you cope with anger
suck my ballsack bitch

I DONT DESERVE ANY OF THIS

lol there’s no point in channeling hatred nobody gives a fuck and u arent in a movie so nobody knows or cares

You’ll just be an angry incel u should focus on good stuff like motivation, discipline and dopamine overdose through the means of progressively watching more fucked up furry hentai

lol there’s no point in channeling hatred nobody gives a fuck and u arent in a movie so nobody knows or cares

You’ll just be an angry incel u should focus on good stuff like motivation, ...
No shit, this isn't about ego or delusionmaxxing it's about how to use rage or hatred as a better motivation than just love or whatever you believe in.

As in something a little like this...

Hatred comes about as a result of something that isn't right, be that like having something you love taken from you or some other wrong wrought upon your life, it's not cope because it's the one the few [and most powerful] emotions that can drive you to actually do something about it.

It's also ironic how you talk about "taking responsibility" while also believing that "all the bad things that have happened to you [are your own fault]" at the same time because that seems pretty inconsistent with your whole point if not just very hypocritical of you.

Especially when considering how that very same mindset [the latter^ quote] is actually more like that of a defeatist or nihilistic one in and of itself, which then ultimately begs the question of why you would even suggest the notion of something like self-improvement in the very first place.

Because you just end up contradicting yourself here, meaning no one will take your point seriously anyway.

So which is it-
Do you accept how you deserve all of this [the bad things in your life] because you just "brought it upon yourself"

Or do reject that notion and acknowledge how "this isn't your fault but is still wrong" and decide to fix it instead?

I only ask because while I kind of see the point you were trying to make here about muh "taking responsibility" and even why you might've said it that way, I still don't agree with your mindset.

The reason I don't though is because at the end of the day both mindsets^ [it isn't my fault VS this is my fault] can lead to either taking action [it's not fair/I won't allow it VS it's not I'm doing something wrong/I need to fix it] or complacency [I can't fix it/because it's out of my control VS I won't fix it/because I deserve it] when addressing said bad things, but the one you're suggesting isn't nearly as effective as mine because...

You’ll just be an angry incel
@Yuno_howitez [I'm only tagging you here again rn to demonstrate how I'm both still addressing your reply^ while also acknowledging his^ at the very same time]...

...Anger is a good thing.

It's the most powerful form of motivation a human being can ever know and what has ultimately driven men to great change all throughout history.

Case and point:
suck my ballsack bitch

I DONT DESERVE ANY OF THIS

Anyway, now back to you @Yuno_howitez...

Overdosing on dopamine like you're suggesting:
...discipline and dopamine overdose through the means of progressively...
is the exact opposite of discipline and what will ultimately lead you to complacency.

Or in your case just...
...watching more fucked up furry hentai
So I honestly can't even tell if you're being ironic here and just trying to fuck with me.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Deleted member 21531