How can i have a good tan during winter?

Mysticcc

Mysticcc

Blackpilled again
Ok guys its winter here and i want to have like a dark natural tanned skin tone, how can i get that? I live in Spain and we have a lot of sun here and i sunbathe for like 30 mins everyday but idk if it works with this "weak" winter sun. Anything that you can recommend me?

MT2

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Alarico8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Kade, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Downgrwon maxilla? Is my guess

You can't.

Teeth and palate really need only of not be dephormed, these guys have good palates but looks bad.
not exactly tbh. wide palate is still a really good looks boost. if you have some strange smile palate mouth relation like I have where you have wide everything where if i smile despite having a wide palate only 8 really show on each row then its not beneficial to the smile as much but still as a possible result of the wide palateI have wide zygos and decent jaw width rn

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I’m pale maxing because when I’m pale the contrast with my skin light brown hair dark eyebrows and red lips is good

Tanning beds should be used regardless just for the health importance of UV. Just cover your face since it's getting daylight anyway. For the face I mix a small amount of instant tanner into my moisturiser and apply that after showering. It gives a glow, not an orange look.

take some of mine