How can I have a more dominant-personality, low inhibition and be confident?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I need to stop being a weak dominable cuck and start showing confidence and self-assurance, personality is one of my biggest weaknesses.

Give me some stack recommendations or I don't know what the fuck I can do for this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and pneumocystosis
I need to stop being a weak dominable cuck and start showing confidence and self-assurance, personality is one of my biggest weaknesses.

Give me some stack recommendations or I don't know what the fuck I can do for this.
Alcohol

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and pneumocystosis
alcohol ✌️

• +1
Reactions: agentq123 and Deleted member 2268
for real though, exposure therapy is one of the only legit answers here.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, saulgoodman, RoyaleWithCheese and 3 others
What's that?
pretty much putting yourself out there.
debating with people
arguing with people
getting rejected
Skipping the lunch queue 😹

All becomes easier over time.
Any other solution would only give temporary results…

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, blatonslatt, Ukcel1388 and 5 others
pretty much putting yourself out there.
debating with people
arguing with people
getting rejected
Skipping the lunch queue 😹

All becomes easier over time.
Any other solution would only give temporary results…
I already skip the lunch queue at school and I throw everyone who is there lol, but what I have is that when I talk to someone I usually don't make physical contact and several classmates try to intimidate me.

And I'm non-NT, nor social, I am very weak when it comes to personality, I only talk to my friends and the others have to talk to me for me to talk to them.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and pneumocystosis
200 tren

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Even better
The Prettyboy archetype stands out for having good soft features and feminine traits, quite the opposite of what I'm going to achieve with train/test.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
The Prettyboy archetype stands out for having good soft features and feminine traits, quite the opposite of what I'm going to achieve with train/test.
You need to be lean tho

I already skip the lunch queue at school and I throw everyone who is there lol, but what I have is that when I talk to someone I usually don't make physical contact and several classmates try to intimidate me.

And I'm non-NT, nor social, I am very weak when it comes to personality, I only talk to my friends and the others have to talk to me for me to talk to them, but I feel sorry for them.
that’s fine.
Even I’ve learned to make physical contact just recently…
Only with foids you’re flirting with though!!!!

If classmates try to intimidate you, you need to stop being a bitch (not being mean here, I’m just tryna get you to understand).
I used to get picked on by my friend group in high school (15 years old) and they didn’t stop until i literally told them to fuck off.
I had to fucking yell at them and piss them off more than they ever pissed me off.
Wasn’t instant however.
Took a few weeks of me being an asshole and pissing them off until they realised it wasn’t worth being cunts to me anymore.

Also, get buff. Instant solution to a lot of your problems.
You will literally command respect as soon as you enter the room, no joke, especially with boys.

i can’t help you with being nt bro I’m sorry I’m still struggling myself 🥲

Already lean, my fat pads are shit tho

Just need some muscularity and width tbh, will get DUP-programme by David Laid

that’s fine.
Even I’ve learned to make physical contact just recently…
Only with foids you’re flirting with though!!!!

If classmates try to intimidate you, you need to stop being a bitch (not being mean here, I’m just tryna get you to understand).
I used to get picked on by my friend group in high school (15 years old) and they didn’t stop until i literally told them to fuck off.
I had to fucking yell at them and piss them off more than they ever pissed me off.
Wasn’t instant however.
Took a few weeks of me being an asshole and pissing them off until they realised it wasn’t worth being cunts to me anymore.

Also, get buff. Instant solution to a lot of your problems.
You will literally command respect as soon as you enter the room, no joke, especially with boys.

i can’t help you with being nt bro I’m sorry I’m still struggling myself 🥲
Would it be a good challenge tomorrow at school to show confidence? Like, nobody really intimidates me (I exaggerated a bit), but there's a classmate who thinks he mogs me and always tries to bother/intimidate me because he's afraid that I turn him down his gf lol, he always shows confidence, and I don't.

Whenever we've gone out with friends (since his gf is my friend) he goes everywhere without separating from her and there are times when he tries to humiliate me, but everyone defends me (including his gf) and he looks like a dumb, but I don't know how to react, and I just laugh or say absolutely NOTHING. There are times when he doesn't stop bothering/talking to me until I pay attention to him and it's to tell me pure non-sense shit lol, I'm going to ignore him better and show that I'm better than that fucking bitch and the others.

This is already apart from that, but today in English class I felt bad (sad) because I noticed how I was completely invincible without anyone talking to me for the first time and everyone pushed me away, sometimes I think there is a plan between classmates to leave me like this, because once they see me, they all invite me back to join and talk to me, sometimes I think it's me against the whole fucking world. Believe me. I'm more uncomfortable than ever in this fucking shit school and I wish I could change, but I'm not ready to go to another school tbh.

Nothing, u either hve it or u don't :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Be chad

Identify your fears and then overcome them.

Watch 'Sigma' movies multiple and self-insert as the main character. E.g. Joker, American Psycho, Taxi Driver

• JFL
Reactions: Unsh

Nigga it's already over if you have to ask a question like this, but you can cope with being buff and big i guess that would help

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: agentq123 and ascension!
Nigga it's already over if you have to ask a question like this, but you can cope with being buff and big i guess that would help
You're weaker fs.

i have this problem too but im slowly getting rid of it with nofap, cold showers, eating healthy and gaining mass in muscle.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
inject T

avoid beer as the hops are estrogenic

What's your purpose with NoFap?
Getting less anxious in social situations, more low inhib,more confident, higher energy levels, more enthuasiasim, more stronger powerful erections, body feeling strong

i remember i had a 28 day streak and felt like god

If you are a giga non-nt autist who can't open his mouth then phenibut, microdosing weed, or alcohol would be good for you otherwise just stick to exposure or hit up old friends. Always get in social situations you haven't been in before it'll help you learn a lot.

Would it be a good challenge tomorrow at school to show confidence? Like, nobody really intimidates me (I exaggerated a bit), but there's a classmate who thinks he mogs me and always tries to bother/intimidate me because he's afraid that I turn him down his gf lol, he always shows confidence, and I don't.

Whenever we've gone out with friends (since his gf is my friend) he goes everywhere without separating from her and there are times when he tries to humiliate me, but everyone defends me (including his gf) and he looks like a dumb, but I don't know how to react, and I just laugh or say absolutely NOTHING. There are times when he doesn't stop bothering/talking to me until I pay attention to him and it's to tell me pure non-sense shit lol, I'm going to ignore him better and show that I'm better than that fucking bitch and the others.

This is already apart from that, but today in English class I felt bad (sad) because I noticed how I was completely invincible without anyone talking to me for the first time and everyone pushed me away, sometimes I think there is a plan between classmates to leave me like this, because once they see me, they all invite me back to join and talk to me, sometimes I think it's me against the whole fucking world. Believe me. I'm more uncomfortable than ever in this fucking shit school and I wish I could change, but I'm not ready to go to another school tbh.
im in sane position bro idk what to do

• +1
Reactions: ascension!