how can i have more defined facial structure

ghulface080

ghulface080

Iron
i dont like my whole face im thinking abt getting surgery but its too expensive for rn
all my life i had a round face and a weak chin im glad its not as bad as it used to be but im still ugly and
if i want a cute e gf i gotta be a chad gotta save up for jawline fillers i guess but what do you guys recommend how can i look better than this :cool:
Photo 1 10
Photo 2 5

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
You are easily +18% body fat. You can lose ~8%

Though your face structure is narrow. If you want a modelesque face that isn't happening without lower jaw fillers.

• +1
Reactions: j05, Tonymontana and Lygodactylus
i dont like my whole face im thinking abt getting surgery but its too expensive for rn
all my life i had a round face and a weak chin im glad its not as bad as it used to be but im still ugly and
if i want a cute e gf i gotta be a chad gotta save up for jawline fillers i guess but what do you guys recommend how can i look better than this :cool:View attachment 1691651View attachment 1691653
If u are tall u should manage to fuck some girls from club. How tall are u?

Stop coping with "muh jaw fillers", you need fucking jaw surgery.

You are in a similar situation to myself a while ago. Normies think you are "normal", maybe even say you are too thin.
But because you have a poor bone structure your face looks fat even at your current bf%(which i reckon is around 18% like the previous user said).
The difference between how your face looks at 18% and how your face looks at 10% is night and day.
However you might not be happy with yourself even at 10%. This could be due to poor bone structure, autism, spending too much time on this site or some other reason however I GUARANTEE that you will look better at 10% than at your current bf%.
Good luck!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18439 and Rt-Rust1
You could try lowering sodium and carbs

I easily gain 1/10 points on my face when I am eating 100g~ carbs per day versus 200g

I'm an extreme example though and am particularly susceptible to carb bloat and it gets stored disproportionately on my face

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
You could try lowering sodium and carbs

I easily gain 1/10 points on my face when I am eating 100g~ carbs per day versus 200g

I'm an extreme example though and am particularly susceptible to carb bloat and it gets stored disproportionately on my face
Lowering carbs and salt is a good idea ofc.
It depends on the carbs too. Carbs that spike insulin are worse in conjuction with salt. High insulin leads to poor clearance of the sodium from the kidneys with takes you to Bloat City.
For example some conventional chocolate bar like Snickers is horrible cause it has both sugar and salt.
Also protein bars are shit cause they have sugar, more salt than a snickers and on top of that soy lecithin. So carbs + salt + soy. In a protein bar. What can be worse?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and KING REIDYZ
6’5 is solid af, i don’t think u need fillers
Old thread but Explain please, How exactly do you do this, Have you ever been called out? Help a brocel out

if i want a cute e gf i gotta be a chad gotta save up for jawline fillers i guess but what do you guys recommend how can i look better than this :cool:View attachment 1691651View attachment 1691653
Jaw implants would suit you