How can I improve eye area.

RichardwillImprove

RichardwillImprove

Zephir
I was thinking upper eyelid fat graft and maybe under eyelid filler. Anything else.

Attachments

• EF42C4A1-08C3-459C-B5C0-A2B82A135998.png
    EF42C4A1-08C3-459C-B5C0-A2B82A135998.png
    429.7 KB · Views: 60
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and St. Wristcel
They're pretty damn good as it is tbh. Phenomenal cheekbone too bro, what you doing on this site?

• +1
Reactions: ShortMulatto, mop87, Alexanderr and 2 others
Hunter eyes 404

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Mirin ur zygo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, RichardwillImprove and Deleted member 4797
good cheekbones

bro wtf do you have hollow temples the transition from your zygos to your temples is crazy

mirin ur cheekbones ngl (no homo)

A reverse brow lift

Shitposting isn‘t permitted in the looksmaxing section. Lowering your brows laterally would also reduce UEE
Appreciate it. What does a reverse brow lift do exactly. How do they lower the brow.

I was thinking upper eyelid fat graft and maybe under eyelid filler. Anything else.

Breh your eye area looks good no homo. Wear sunscreen daily before going outside so you don't get crow's feet or wrinkles under your eyes later on in your life. Idk how old you are now but you look pretty young.

Prominent cheekbones too. How's your jawline and side profile though? That's the finishing touch that foids worship a bit more than usual these days (i.e. "omg muh ANGLES").

Appreciate it. What does a reverse brow lift do exactly. How do they lower the brow.
It does exactly what it says. The opposite of a brow lift, it lowers the eyebrows instead of lifting them up. I suggest that you try botox injections first before getting any permanent procedure, to find your sweet spot and get an initial idea of what it looks like on you. Tell the surgeon you want your eyebrows only lowered laterally, roughly on the same level as the medial end

they look fine. people trip too much on wanting hunter eyes but like 5%of the population has hunter eyes. u can achieve it with surgery and fat grafting tho

Awesome eye area tbh. If you want to take it to the next level, I'd say get fillers to remove upper eyelid exposure and you're kinda set