How can i improve facially?

D

Deleted member 45280

Iron
(age 16) what do you guys recommend for me to improve? my chin is slightly recessed to to slight overbite, getting that fixed soon. I also am going to hairmaxx with a perm. Anything else u guys recommend? I know ppl on this forum are jerks, still open to all criticism. This photo is no squint btw, so pfl and plw ratio is horrendous. This post is probably gonna get a ton of jfl’s 💀💀rating while ur at it pls.

IMG 2704

By getting a facial from me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and Carnivore
there's no secret:
eat good
sleep good
workout

Subhuman gook. Your race was never destined to slay

reincarnatemax

jk but definitely work on losing some bodyfat. and when u have some money saved up do something about those big ass ears.
reincarnatemax

hahaha yea ethnic tax
nah im white and i had to get it 2 months ago i went from ears on the left to,straight ears on the right,best 4k i ever spent

jk but definitely work on losing some bodyfat. and when u have some money saved up do something about those big ass ears.
being mexican sucks so badly man, worst genetics 😔

thx, plan on getting the small birthmark on my face removed first. rating btw ?

thx, plan on getting the small birthmark on my face removed first. rating btw ?
definitely not as bad as all these mfs on here would say. u really don’t look that bad. would say high ltn-low mtn rn. but you have some potential, just keeping grinding