How can I improve further?

loascend

loascend

Iron
Joined
Jul 3, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
0
This is my transformation so far.

I’m currently planning on starting 300mg test C, min and dut to keep the hair while on. Filler in jaw to fix my fwhr, and a tiny bit in zygos. Possibly melanotan and tanning bed to get coloring during winter - as I am quite pale and didn’t like mt1. 2mg GHKcu daily and 1mg tesa 5x weekly.

What other advice can you give me?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3216.jpeg
    IMG_3216.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3210.jpeg
    IMG_3210.jpeg
    382.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2803.jpeg
    IMG_2803.jpeg
    201.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2704.jpeg
    IMG_2704.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3211.jpeg
    IMG_3211.jpeg
    218.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2693.jpeg
    IMG_2693.jpeg
    287.1 KB · Views: 0

Similar threads

Ivanos
Replies
1
Views
32
narmilegend
narmilegend
papacaliente444
Replies
1
Views
58
erstklassig
erstklassig
roguep2
Replies
12
Views
72
s1lverhand
S
RickyHooky
Replies
3
Views
37
ilikefish
ilikefish
M
Replies
10
Views
48
sentientblockz
sentientblockz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top