How can I improve harmony?

Kingcel32

Kingcel32

Solstice
Was thinking I may eventually need to either get a rhino to reduce nose width, or mouth widening surgery to compensate for my large nose. Right though looking more towards the rhino. What do you guys think

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Also I may look into buccal fat surgery if I my face doesn't lean out by mid twenties. Although I would be risking some later in life consequences by that.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
seems like only failios : nose, eye area. can be fixable.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
seems like only failios : nose, eye area. can be fixable.
Planning on using minox and peppermint oil to grow and thicken eyebrows and eyelashes, don't really wanna risk icehooding yet. Nose will have to come later

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
you look good imo. for softmaxx u could thicken and change eyebrows a bit for positive tilt

• +1
you look good imo. for softmaxx u could thicken and change eyebrows a bit for positive tilt
Yes i'm planning on doing that, though I think to really see a big harmony boost I need to reduce my nose width, which will have to come later unfortunately.

Also need to improve my under eye area, don't really know how to though

Bro youre like a HTNasian to changlite id literally have 10 girlfriends at the same time as you with your looks like u dont need any surgeries. Your nose is fine cuz u got wide jaw and cheekbones, and your nostrils' width is between your pupils, u already have harmony my niqqer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Upper lip is a bit too big compared to lower. Mouth also narrow. Eyebrows look too short and lack density. Try fixing these problems and maybe lose a bit more fat

• +1
You have some good facial traits. Grow your hair a little bit, fix your failos and put on some tattoos to yakuzamaxx

• +1
Reactions: Tallman and Kingcel32
Was thinking I may eventually need to either get a rhino to reduce nose width, or mouth widening surgery to compensate for my large nose. Right though looking more towards the rhino. What do you guys think

View attachment 1748246
mogs me to shanghai and back

but in all seriousness, I think your nose looks fine how it is, because your eyes are spaced pretty wide. Also you have a relatively long nose I would say, so having rhino to narrow the nose will only make your midface appear longer, which is not good

one thing that I would recommend is using minoxidil for your eyebrows, although the density is very good they are fairly short horizontally. In my opinion eyebrow length is very overlooked on here, having very horizontally long appearing eyebrows is a huge plus for your harmony, irregardless of your other features. Maybe even an eyebrow transplant to lengthen them would be good, and would be much more effective than minox.

just look at the harmony king, his eyebrows contribute to half of his strikingness alone

even with bad scleral show and mostly average face, zurzolo's long ass eyebrows make him look godly

both of them with shorter eyebrows and we wouldn't even know about their existences.

• +1
mogs me to shanghai and back

but in all seriousness, I think your nose looks fine how it is, because your eyes are spaced pretty wide. Also you have a relatively long nose I would say, so having rhino to narrow the nose will only make your midface appear longer, which is not good

one thing that I would recommend is using minoxidil for your eyebrows, although the density is very good they are fairly short horizontally. In my opinion eyebrow length is very overlooked on here, having very horizontally long appearing eyebrows is a huge plus for your harmony, irregardless of your other features. Maybe even an eyebrow transplant to lengthen them would be good, and would be much more effective than minox.

View attachment 1748357
just look at the harmony king, his eyebrows contribute to half of his strikingness alone

View attachment 1748358

even with bad scleral show and mostly average face, zurzolo's long ass eyebrows make him look godly

both of them with shorter eyebrows and we wouldn't even know about their existences.
should my eyebrows extend inwards or should I focus more on the tail ends?

• +1
Reactions: Brann
gym/style/healthmax. You'll look the shit. Don't get any surgery, especially not buccal fat removal ffs.

• +1
your undereye and skin is dog shit, fix that. will make ur harmony better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Kingcel32
your undereye and skin is dog shit, fix that. will make ur harmony better
undereye is usually not that bad, I just slept like shit the day I made this. And yeah working on skin right now

You need wider mouth, and thats it.

If you make your nose narrower it will not look wide enough compared to your face and therefore uncanny

• +1
why do u have that woman in your signature

• +1

If you make your nose narrower it will not look wide enough compared to your face and therefore uncanny
Are there any non surgical options for it? I heard of mouth stretchers, but worried about potential consequences like wrinkles and stuff

Bro youre like a HTNasian to changlite id literally have 10 girlfriends at the same time as you with your looks like u dont need any surgeries.
:lul::lul:

• +1
should my eyebrows extend inwards or should I focus more on the tail ends?
both ways tbh, inwards makes you look more slayer and your eyebrows should ideally extend past the medial canthus, which they dont seem to do so. Although this isn't completely necessary, as lachowski's eyebrows for example are also wide-set, but he runs pretty boy game so it works out for him as it makes him look higher trust. But the tail ends are necessary, all good eyebrows extend like half an inch at least past the outer corner of their eyes.

• +1
bad skin disrupts your facial harmony

• +1

Hey, how would someone make their mouth wider? Is it the lip area? My lip area is similar to his except my top lip isn't bigger.

• +1
Hey, how would someone make their mouth wider? Is it the lip area? My lip area is similar to his except my top lip isn't bigger.
No clue

Surgery? Idk

• +1
Rhino and fix UEE

• +1