How can I improve my side profile

I

Imerex11

Iron
Joined
May 30, 2026
Posts
10
Reputation
5
M 15, I try to mew but I have problems to consistently to it. At most I am able to mew for 2 hours before I get really tired. Any tips would be greatly appreaciated.
PS I know my haircut is terrible but Im currently growing my hair out.
 

Attachments

  • 1000010902.jpg
    1000010902.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
M 15, I try to mew but I have problems to consistently to it. At most I am able to mew for 2 hours before I get really tired. Any tips would be greatly appreaciated.
PS I know my haircut is terrible but Im currently growing my hair out.
lose weight and bc ur chin or get filler
 
Visit airway ortho
You most likely have a recessed palate from what you described and visually I can see you have a recessed mandible
 

Similar threads

biggestchudever
Replies
1
Views
48
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
justBS
Replies
19
Views
88
justBS
justBS
R
Replies
6
Views
100
fxresdz
fxresdz
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
2
Views
46
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
2put
Replies
5
Views
53
fxresdz
fxresdz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top