-Resuracing Retinal Cerave
-Mostiruze Cetaphil Shea Butter
-Gua sha

46B2FD45 5E13 48B0 B6ED 6A5495F16EE4
D7818DE2 FD8D 4FBF 9B57 28BAB8E0B13D
EAFC89DE 516D 4C76 93D4 8AB1BEE272CC

no exfoliating ? no spf? stop using gua sha and ice roller
add glycolic acid or any chemical exfoliator and spf to your routine
and ive noticed that youre skin is oily but still you use long period moisturizer for very dry skin which gonna make your skin more oily and greasy , and cetaphil/cerave cleansers suck , me too i have oily skin and i found the best cleanser , here is your new routine :
AM:
-Cleanser with warm water (SVr)
-Nic + zinc Ordinary
-Caffine Solution Ordinary
-Vitaman C Serum Corsx
-Mosturize Aveeno
-Exfoliate Ordinary (2 times a week , leave in for max 10 minutes )
-Spf any brand
i removed cerave because its 10 percent and will rarely do any diffrence , for the cleanser this one will attack the oil and the sebum in your skin , for the moisturizer i choose aveeno because its good and non greasy(dont use a lot because your skin is oily and already moisturized) , btw why retinol ? its so fucking slow and worthless , alteast use adapalene , and you dumb fuck you dont mix niacinamide with retin A , adapalene is enough
PM:
-Cleanser with warm water (Svr)
-Adapalene Differin
-Mostiruze Aveeno

• +1
Reactions: ykyk21
Okay I just read it and couple questions. I want to fully understand yk. I don't wanna use all of this and not understand I wanna learn from this aswell.

1. Are you saying not to use the Nia + Rent together due to it canceling out or just wanna understand your side of it
2. Would a toner worth adding aswell if so what toner.
3. Would you recommend any Drunk Elephant branded moisturizers I've heard good things about them and just wanted to see if the difference is big and no money doesn't matter if that's the big difference
4. Would the Exfoliate remove the smaller spots on my skin like you can kinda see it in the third picture closer to my nose and if not what can but im assuming it does.
5. For the retinol I saw that for that specific one it reduces blackheads online but that could be absoulty wrong (I fuckning hate nose strips shit just gets worse 24hrs worse)

Okay I just read it and couple questions. I want to fully understand yk. I don't wanna use all of this and not understand I wanna learn from this aswell.

1. Are you saying not to use the Nia + Rent together due to it canceling out or just wanna understand your side of it
2. Would a toner worth adding aswell if so what toner.
3. Would you recommend any Drunk Elephant branded moisturizers I've heard good things about them and just wanted to see if the difference is big and no money doesn't matter if that's the big difference
4. Would the Exfoliate remove the smaller spots on my skin like you can kinda see it in the third picture closer to my nose and if not what can but im assuming it does.
5. For the retinol I saw that for that specific one it reduces blackheads online but that could be absoulty wrong (I fuckning hate nose strips shit just gets worse 24hrs worse)
1-Nia+RetinA is powerful and you don't don't have horrible acne there so no use
2-toner is bs
3-no need dude the one I listed for you is enough and you shouldn't give fuck a lot about moisturisers because you have oily skin (BlackHeads come from oily skin ) , just apple a little amount from the one i listed for ya , and in the night when you are going to apply adaplane apply a good amount of moisturising
4-Yeah dude , the one I listed for ya is very powerful and will do the job
5-retinol-tretinoin-adapalene all come from the ingredient Retin-A , tret is the stronger and retinol is the weaker , you will do adapalene it's much much stronger better and it's safe, for blackheads apply the cleanser i told you because it contains salicylic acid which its gonna penetrate deep and remove them , niacinamide and adaplane works well too but adaplane better
And btw don't focus too much and waste too much on your skin , the routine I gave you is more than enough to get a glass skin , dont forget gut and diet tho
You have a lot of other things to focus about so good luck brother

1-Nia+RetinA is powerful and you don't don't have horrible acne there so no use
2-toner is bs
3-no need dude the one I listed for you is enough and you shouldn't give fuck a lot about moisturisers because you have oily skin (BlackHeads come from oily skin ) , just apple a little amount from the one i listed for ya , and in the night when you are going to apply adaplane apply a good amount of moisturising
4-Yeah dude , the one I listed for ya is very powerful and will do the job
5-retinol-tretinoin-adapalene all come from the ingredient Retin-A , tret is the stronger and retinol is the weaker , you will do adapalene it's much much stronger better and it's safe, for blackheads apply the cleanser i told you because it contains salicylic acid which its gonna penetrate deep and remove them , niacinamide and adaplane works well too but adaplane better
And btw don't focus too much and waste too much on your skin , the routine I gave you is more than enough to get a glass skin , dont forget gut and diet tho
You have a lot of other things to focus about so good luck brother
Thank you for the advice will be done and will give updates. By "You have a lot of other things to focus about so good luck " what should be done to help improve myself that you see?

• Love it
Reactions: Litekiller11
Thicken your eyebrows and your eyelashes, dye them black , tan , fix your uee , get full hair in your head fuck low taper fade and style it

• +1
Reactions: ykyk21
1. I have a derma stamper what solution do you reccon for eyebrow and eyelash
2. How can i fix my uee besides surgery and how much you think that would cost lmao
3. What haircut too you think based off my head shape thats my usual hair jsut a little longer

sorry for asking so much I just wanna learn more and udnerstand (dont mind the shitty facial hair either i get lazy sometimes)

Edit: is the Diffren a spot treatment or just apply onto my whole face like where should i apply

Attachments

• 1C5FF2BE-F709-4C8F-A29F-AB1EC1FDFCFE.jpg
    1C5FF2BE-F709-4C8F-A29F-AB1EC1FDFCFE.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 0
  • 3C2D1D90-7899-436A-AF40-449A309C932E.jpg
    3C2D1D90-7899-436A-AF40-449A309C932E.jpg
    366.2 KB · Views: 0
  • B679BF58-C94C-4790-906B-621CFE822A15.jpg
    B679BF58-C94C-4790-906B-621CFE822A15.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
1. I have a derma stamper what solution do you reccon for eyebrow and eyelash
2. How can i fix my uee besides surgery and how much you think that would cost lmao
3. What haircut too you think based off my head shape thats my usual hair jsut a little longer

sorry for asking so much I just wanna learn more and udnerstand (dont mind the shitty facial hair either i get lazy sometimes)

Edit: is the Diffren a spot treatment or just apply onto my whole face like where should i apply
Bro next time tag me so I can see a notification that you did .
For eyebrows I personally mix rosemary oil + castor oil + argan oil , put them in one serum and work wonders , no need to derma roll but if you do , make it 1 time a week and dont use the serum i gave you after
2-idk man . Check the other threads and grow eyelashes and curl them so you can hide some of it , and bro you dont have that horrible uee it's just the camera angle you took from
3-idk man choose one you like as long you dye the whole thing black , personally I think this one suits you
Don't hesitate man to ask me , yeah you gotta clean shave all the time
(Whole Face )Use adapalene as you are using tret , adaplane is tret but lighter and safer and excellent for those black heads pimples little bumps and overall skin texture

Attachments

• 5137_84e48ba9-4b93-4c00-86d5-8e882bf829d2.jpg
    5137_84e48ba9-4b93-4c00-86d5-8e882bf829d2.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: