How can I increase my body and get into an amazing shape? what strategy to follow?

shajahan

shajahan

Iron
I am an indian (age:21, height : 5'7, weight :68kgs) and this is how my body looks

Photo 2022 04 02 23 10 14 Photo 2022 04 02 23 10 24 Photo 2022 04 02 23 10 09 Photo 2022 04 02 23 10 20

I feel that i am skinny fat and what should I follow to get rid of it?

The strategy i am following right now is going to gym and doing strength workout on a particular muscle part ( doing 4 variations each muscle a day), (protein just 40gm a day(whey protein : 25gm and other curry foods) : I don't know any good protein good that i can afford )

how should i lose the bothering belly fat? Should i continue eating food and bulk up even my belly increases or should I do ab workouts too( I am not doing any ab workouts now)

Should I walk on tread mill everyday before strength training for 10 minutes to remove the waste fat?

What should I do to get a perfect physique? to get an amazing body?

I look ugly and i wanna cope with body building by having better body at least with out getting bullied.

Suggest me what to do now to get an amazing athletic body and how long will it take?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1660 and Smoke Fanboy
its over for your genetics. Just do sarms/roids and cure your fucking disgusting gyno

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 15827 and Mewton
inject asap and don't forget an AI so your tits don't grow even larger

• +1
Reactions: reputation, Deleted member 15827 and Mewton
Ppl split + 500 calorie deficit, weigh and track everything you eat

• +1
Reactions: shajahan
Don't strength train, do high volume training.
You can do cardio but it isn't necessary, just good for you if you want your diet to be slightly easier
-250kcal deficit.
40g protein a day isn't even close to enough, for your bodyweight while cutting at least aim for 100 if you want gains

You have dogshit genetics, if you wanna do this, do it right, since it'll take a long while to build a good physique (I estimate around 2 years if you train consistently with a decent diet)

Also, fix your posture asap in the meanwhile, do stretches for your kyphosis and scoliosis

Start maintaining your weight once you reach 10-15% bodyfat, (you are currently around 23%)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Oberyn
ppl split with slight deficit. stop drinking soda if you do, light cardio after every gym session.

You have gyno. The best way to remove gyno is with surgery. Also get leaner because less of your testosterone is gonna be conververted into estrogen which causes gyno

• +1
Reactions: exeight
You have gyno. The best way to remove gyno is with surgery. Also get leaner because less of your testosterone is gonna be conververted into estrogen which causes gyno
This.

I am an indian (age:21, height : 5'7, weight :68kgs) and this is how my body looks

View attachment 1618545 View attachment 1618543View attachment 1618546View attachment 1618544

I feel that i am skinny fat and what should I follow to get rid of it?

The strategy i am following right now is going to gym and doing strength workout on a particular muscle part ( doing 4 variations each muscle a day), (protein just 40gm a day(whey protein : 25gm and other curry foods) : I don't know any good protein good that i can afford )

how should i lose the bothering belly fat? Should i continue eating food and bulk up even my belly increases or should I do ab workouts too( I am not doing any ab workouts now)

Should I walk on tread mill everyday before strength training for 10 minutes to remove the waste fat?

What should I do to get a perfect physique? to get an amazing body?

I look ugly and i wanna cope with body building by having better body at least with out getting bullied.

Suggest me what to do now to get an amazing athletic body and how long will it take?
Increas protein to 120gm. Eggs 5-6 mg per egg protein. Calculate on that. Add powder 2 scoops. Get on intermittent fasting keto. Get to sub 15 bf.

Splits focusing on neck, traps, shoulder, arms legs. In that order. Focus lifts: over head press, shoulder press, rack pulls dead lifts.

Track every measure every week is neck , chest, ab bicep, hip, thigh circumference. Also get body far calliper and measure bf every week.

That's it. Use likas soap to get rod of tan and discoloration and hyperpigmentation. That's all for now.

its over for your genetics. Just do sarms/roids and cure your fucking disgusting gyno
He doesn’t even have gyno. Gyno is puffy nipples with breast tissue directly behind it, this curry is just fat as fuck and thus has a lot of fat in his breast and stomach area. His actual nipples are flat and look normal (apart from being a dirty brown colour :hnghn:)

Nigga you are a 5 ft 7 indian with this kind of body.

I dont even wanna see your face.

But its beyond over for you:feelsuhh:
Honestly forget about this site and become rich

Increas protein to 120gm. Eggs 5-6 mg per egg protein. Calculate on that. Add powder 2 scoops. Get on intermittent fasting keto. Get to sub 15 bf.

Splits focusing on neck, traps, shoulder, arms legs. In that order. Focus lifts: over head press, shoulder press, rack pulls dead lifts.

Track every measure every week is neck , chest, ab bicep, hip, thigh circumference. Also get body far calliper and measure bf every week.

That's it. Use likas soap to get rod of tan and discoloration and hyperpigmentation. That's all for now.
thanks bro

Nigga you are a 5 ft 7 indian with this kind of body.

I dont even wanna see your face.

But its beyond over for you:feelsuhh:
Honestly forget about this site and become rich
what does getting rich get me? a gold digger? lol

That's not cardio nigga :lul: