How Can I increase my cocksize ?

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

archive jeans
Joined
May 3, 2023
Posts
19,378
Reputation
33,619
People on here be cock shaming me, even tho my girthy cock is average sized

I need some methods to achieve BBC (as a non African- American)
 
Last edited:
just be confident and mew
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, Banasura, kramer and 1 other person
PE or filler
 
thunders.place
 
Bathmate. It works , you can add a bit off size each way doing it. Don't expect to double ur pp size tho
 
@HimmyButler
Sad Fight GIF by Top Rank Boxing
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Bonesmashing
 
@HimmyButler
Sad Fight GIF by Top Rank Boxing
I’m not telling him because I don’t want to contribute to dickflation and I also don’t want him to break his dixk and blame me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
bonesmash ur dick
 
u got permanent gains? i need girth gains
I know people who have. But the thing is, it doesn't have to be permanent. Once you have been doing it for a while you only need to maintain it by pumping like twice a week.

It causes girth gains the most. Go to reddit and see all the people who made gains using it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140

Similar threads

H
Replies
10
Views
108
clavicularsrightnut
clavicularsrightnut
3wtf
Replies
4
Views
35
3wtf
3wtf
UnknownDuck77
Replies
3
Views
56
erstklassig
erstklassig
synccc12438
Replies
3
Views
25
synccc12438
synccc12438
theemur
Replies
5
Views
66
theemur
theemur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top