How can I increase my height?

K

KerryVis

Iron
I turned 15 a few days ago and I'm 5'7. I've stayed roughly the same height for a year and am planning to hop on peptides. I have a shit ton of money so that isn't really a problem for me. I ordered:

from peptidesciences and it should come in a few days. I still have no idea how to take peptides and stuff. I've heard generic hgh is better but I have no idea how to get it. I run for crosscountry and I work out pretty often. My brother is 5'10 and my dad is 5'5 and my mom is 5'2. Any advice will be appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
I turned 15 a few days ago and I'm 5'7. I've stayed roughly the same height for a year and am planning to hop on peptides. I have a shit ton of money so that isn't really a problem for me. I ordered:
View attachment 3229205
from peptidesciences and it should come in a few days. I still have no idea how to take peptides and stuff. I've heard generic hgh is better but I have no idea how to get it. I run for crosscountry and I work out pretty often. My brother is 5'10 and my dad is 5'5 and my mom is 5'2. Any advice will be appreciated.
take real growth hormone pm me for source

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and KerryVis
You can’t, it’s all genetics. All you can do is live a healthy lifestyle to maximize your full genetic potential, but at the end you can’t influence much, unless you take growth hormones from an professional doctor (it comes with side effects, severe ones if abused)

You can’t, it’s all genetics. All you can do is live a healthy lifestyle to maximize your full genetic potential, but at the end you can’t influence much, unless you take growth hormones from an professional doctor (it comes with side effects, severe ones if abused)
the professional doctor will enchance the growth hormone with his magic, so its more effective than the growth hormone from a non professional doctor

• +1
I started working out over a year ago and I'm fit af already. I have abs and everything. I've been eating clean too. I didn't really care about my height before because I was 5'5 in august of 2023 and then 5'7 in october so i assumed i would keep growing. But i started getting worried throughout the year when I noticed nothing. I guess i'll stay short af

the professional doctor will enchance the growth hormone with his magic, so its more effective than the growth hormone from a non professional doctor
Don't you need a hg deficiency to get prescribed?

Don't you need a hg deficiency to get prescribed?
dude why are you worrying so much if you turned 15 a couple of days ago that means your still gonna have growth spurts just live a healthy life

dude why are you worrying so much if you turned 15 a couple of days ago that means your still gonna have growth spurts just live a healthy life
I've heard people talk about how they were above average height when they were 15-16 but never grew after that. Then they regretted not taking peptides or hgh. If I already have money now, why not spend it when I still can. I can make more money in the future. Rn I have literally nothing to do with my money. I already work a job for $20 an hour and for 5 hours during school days and 10 on weekends

• +1
I've heard people talk about how they were above average height when they were 15-16 but never grew after that. Then they regretted not taking peptides or hgh. If I already have money now, why not spend it when I still can. I can make more money in the future. Rn I have literally nothing to do with my money. I already work a job for $20 an hour and for 5 hours during school days and 10 on weekends
dude go check with a doctor first see if your growth plates are open if they're not than its a waste of money and if they are there is a high chance hgh is gonna close them faster

Oh okay I'll check with them. So just don't take hgh and peptides? I can always take AI to stop them from closing. Even so, if my growth plates are still open, what should i do then?

• +1
Oh okay I'll check with them. So just don't take hgh and peptides? I can always take AI to stop them from closing. Even so, if my growth plates are still open, what should i do then?
Take hgh 4ius everyday with anastrozole/arimidex at 0.5mgs every other day

Oh okay thanks
Also the guy who said hgh will have bad sides is a dumbass it wont give u sides unless u use more than 10ius for a very long time

Also the guy who said hgh will have bad sides is a dumbass it wont give u sides unless u use more than 10ius for a very long time
Alright what is your experience on that cycle? How old are you right now and when did you start?

• +1
Alright what is your experience on that cycle? How old are you right now and when did you start?
Im 14 rn but i dont use hgh currently cuz its too expensive just the ai and test cuz im 6'2 already

Oh damn how much taller did you get and in how long?