how can I kill time?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
2 years until I can get my jaw surgery to fix my subhumanos Shortfacesyndrome, I honestly dont know how to cope at all I am creating threads over threads with the same topics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 5634
Just stop thinking so much about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551, lutte, Tyronecell and 5 others
read books

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551, lutte and Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551, Deleted member 10524 and Copemaxxing
Experience new things and fix weaknesses that aren't looks related

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, 98Zdeed98 and Copemaxxing
Yoga

Namaste homie

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Gym

• +1
Digga ich hab heute 10h diabolo gezockt hat sich angefühlt wie eine stunde

• Love it
Time will pass anyway, what are you going to gain by spending it on useless subjects?

I advise you to learn much for future academic carrier otherwise spend your shitty useless time on recycled shows, movies and soyboy bibeo games :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997 and Copemaxxing
Honestly, start saving money NOW. If you're that young, you can easily save a good amount of money before you even turn 21. You'll be better set up than literally anyone your age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Copemaxxing
Honestly, start saving money NOW. If you're that young, you can easily save a good amount of money before you even turn 21. You'll be better set up than literally anyone your age.
i have enough money i am just too young for bimax

workout and cook healthy meals

• +1
I found the best way to entertain myself.

1) Build a gaming PC (difficult right now because everything is sold out because of the pandemic)

2) Play every video game you are interested in, if you don't feel like playing, start with multiplayer games that are simple like Call of Duty, they will make you more interested in single player games and better at them too.

Since there have been many games made in the past 5 years, you will have a ton of games to catch up on and you can get them either by buying them from Steam, Epic, Origin, Uplay or Battlenet launcher, or if you are completely broke, you can just pirate them by going to a trusted site like fitgirl repacks. Not all games get cracked on day one but there are more than enough to play with since every month, a bunch of new games are made, and every year, there are many long AAA games that are made.

At the same time, you should have a full-time job to save money and if you play video games in your free time, you will never have enough time to go through all the games so you will constantly have something new to play.

I already had the gaming PC but didn't feel like playing my single player games but 4 days ago, I bought COD Cold War and I have been having a lot of fun playing it and developing techniques to get the best score possible, it is much more fun than the long essays I used to write here to kill the time. I never took full advantage of my gaming PC because I am very picky with everything and I get bored easily, however I found out that multiplayer competitive games are the solution to that problem because they make you compete with other men which satisfies some of our most innate desires since, as men, we were made to compete with other people.

There is nothing more satisfying than getting a big killstreak or killing 5 enemy players by shooting an LMG at hip fire very quickly while they least expect it, or sniping them from the other side of the map with a thermal sight. For hyperactive people such as myself, games like COD are the best way to kill time.

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Copemaxxing and Clark69
Can you send six dollars over iban brolossus, i have no money left for testosterone, 6 dollars will be enough for weekly injection :feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997 and Copemaxxing

Keep saving. Trust me. Also use that time to gym hard so you have a good body base for the inevitable ascension you will get from fixing SFS.

1) Build a gaming PC (difficult right now because everything is sold out because of the pandemic)

2) Play every video game you are interested in, if you don't feel like playing, start with multiplayer games that are simple like Call of Duty, they will make you more interested in single player games and better at them too.

Since there have been many games made in the past 5 years, you will have a ton of games to catch up on and you can get them either by buying them from Steam, Epic, Origin, Uplay or Battlenet launcher, or if you are completely broke, you can just pirate them by going to a trusted site like fitgirl repacks. Not all games get cracked on day one but there are more than enough to play with since every month, a bunch of new games are made, and every year, there are many long AAA games that are made.

At the same time, you should have a full-time job to save money and if you play video games in your free time, you will never have enough time to go through all the games so you will constantly have something new to play.

I already had the gaming PC but didn't feel like playing my single player games but 4 days ago, I bought COD Cold War and I have been having a lot of fun playing it and developing techniques to get the best score possible, it is much more fun than the long essays I used to write here to kill the time. I never took full advantage of my gaming PC because I am very picky with everything and I get bored easily, however I found out that multiplayer competitive games are the solution to that problem because they make you compete with other men which satisfies some of our most innate desires since, as men, we were made to compete with other people.

There is nothing more satisfying than getting a big killstreak or killing 5 enemy players by shooting an LMG at hip fire very quickly while they least expect it, or sniping them from the other side of the map with a thermal sight. For hyperactive people such as myself, games like COD are the best way to kill time.
oh shit this autist wrote an academic essay again

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
oh shit this autist wrote an academic essay again
It's not an essay, I'm just saying everything that goes through my mind at that time without holding back at all. The main reason why I write so much is because I have a mechanical keyboard that allows me to type really quickly, otherwise I wouldn't write so much. I am actually very bad at essays in school, because I am a perfectionist and I never know what to write because I know it has to be structured, while here I don't have to worry about not getting a good grade since there aren't any.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
It's not an essay, I'm just saying everything that goes through my mind at that time without holding back at all. The main reason why I write so much is because I have a mechanical keyboard that allows me to type really quickly, otherwise I wouldn't write so much. I am actually very bad at essays in school, because I am a perfectionist and I never know what to write because I know it has to be structured, while here I don't have to worry about not getting a good grade since there aren't any.
You have mental issues but you aren't so bad, what's your wpm?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6997

CADE04A1 213C 4DAD B323 51FDB180ED68

• JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover and lasthope
You have mental issues but you aren't so bad, what's your wpm?
I am autistic yes but not in terms of social skills when talking to people, I am only autistic towards my interests. My friends have told me many times that I am not the same person when I write them messages compared to when I talk to them in person or in video calls, that is because over time, I developed the habit of shutting up when people are talking and listening to the conversation to avoid being an obnoxious asshole who only talks about himself, because in the past, I had no filter and said everything I was thinking in the moment, but I fixed that.

I know I should do the same thing here, but unlike in real life, here I can't read body language to know when to stop talking, so it's much more difficult to control myself because I have no realtime feedback. The only way I could stop this is by forcing myself to limit each of my posts to a specific word limit. Then, I would stop writing essays.

My number of words per minute is very high but I don't know the exact number I never counted it. Next time I write a post, I'll count it myself with a stopwatch, I know that there are sites for that but copying text is not the same as writing your own so the speed for that will be different.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and balding17yomanletcel
I am autistic yes but not in terms of social skills when talking to people, I am only autistic towards my interests. My friends have told me many times that I am not the same person when I write them messages compared to when I talk to them in person or in video calls, that is because over time, I developed the habit of shutting up when people are talking and listening to the conversation to avoid being an obnoxious asshole who only talks about himself, because in the past, I had no filter and said everything I was thinking in the moment, but I fixed that.

I know I should do the same thing here, but unlike in real life, here I can't read body language to know when to stop talking, so it's much more difficult to control myself because I have no realtime feedback. The only way I could stop this is by forcing myself to limit each of my posts to a specific word limit. Then, I would stop writing essays.

My number of words per minute is very high but I don't know the exact number I never counted it. Next time I write a post, I'll count it myself with a stopwatch, I know that there are sites for that but copying text is not the same as writing your own so the speed for that will be different.
Caging at you tbh, you are my favorite user

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 10524
Caging at you tbh, you are my favorite user
There is one hidden benefit of autism, it is that it can make some people dislike relationships and allow them to be happier while single, this would be cope for a normal person, but autistic people are not normal at all so it's not cope. That is not to say that I never crave sex or that I never go out, I definitely do, but I'd rather stay single than to enter a relationship because I couldn't stand as an introvert to be near the same person all the time and have little to no time to myself.

Another benefit is that you end up discovering lots of different interests that you didn't know you had and you become a more interesting person as a result because you know a lot of things about a wide variety of topics unlike the average person who only knows about normie stuff and what they were taught in school.

My autism sometimes leads me to wikipedia to learn about some historical time periods that I am really interested in, then I can bring that up in a conversation later on, I like reading about the Viking Raids in the UK (around 800-1200 AD), the greek mythology and greek history in general, the history of the roman empire, the time period of Alexander the Great, and the history and biography of some of the greatest inventors of history. I do this all for fun and I have many other hobbies that are completely different.

My autism allows me to remember the names of nearly every actor, actress, celebrities in general and people that I meet in real life, the capitals of countries, where most countries are located around the globe, plot, details, references and the cast of nearly every movie and tv show that I watch even if I watched them years ago, and so much more.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
There is one hidden benefit of autism, it is that it can make some people dislike relationships and allow them to be happier while single, this would be cope for a normal person, but autistic people are not normal at all so it's not cope. That is not to say that I never crave sex or that I never go out, I definitely do, but I'd rather stay single than to enter a relationship because I couldn't stand as an introvert to be near the same person all the time and have little to no time to myself.

Another benefit is that you end up discovering lots of different interests that you didn't know you had and you become a more interesting person as a result because you know a lot of things about a wide variety of topics unlike the average person who only knows about normie stuff and what they were taught in school.

My autism sometimes leads me to wikipedia to learn about some historical time periods that I am really interested in, then I can bring that up in a conversation later on, I like reading about the Viking Raids in the UK (around 800-1200 AD), the greek mythology and greek history in general, the history of the roman empire, the time period of Alexander the Great, and the history and biography of some of the greatest inventors of history. I do this all for fun and I have many other hobbies that are completely different.

My autism allows me to remember the names of nearly every actor, actress, celebrities in general and people that I meet in real life, the capitals of countries, where most countries are located around the globe, plot, details, references and the cast of nearly every movie and tv show that I watch even if I watched them years ago, and so much more.
This is too much for me to handle

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997 and CrazyFitLover

Writing novels about your autism jfl im wheezing