how can i leanmax when i eat parents food

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
any suggestions? i saw one guy on here flush a bunch of junk food shit down the toilet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
you still eat around the dinner table with your parents?

Just cook your own food

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggable and gribsufer1
eat that shit son and be thankful its free nigga

tf wrong with you
its unhealthy and unpeaty its why im 20% bodyfat and my dad gets takeout a lot when hes too lazy to cook

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
its unhealthy and unpeaty its why im 20% bodyfat and my dad gets takeout a lot when hes too lazy to cook
Just don't eat, skip meals, skip eating breakfast

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
What you need to do is intermittent fasting. Eat one meal a day, or within a window of 8 hours and wait 16 hours before you can eat again. This way, no matter what you eat, you won't get fat because your body will have enough time to digest the food.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and gribsufer1
Over. 20% bf you need to go out of your way to do at 15. You should be anabolic and high T enough to turn pure junk slop into lean mass at that age

• Hmm...
water fast till 10% bf the rest is cope

• Love it
What you need to do is intermittent fasting. Eat one meal a day, or within a window of 8 hours and wait 16 hours before you can eat again. This way, no matter what you eat, you won't get fat because your body will have enough time to digest the food.
Calories still matter while doing IF, the only way he doesn't have to count calories while doing IF is if he only eats vegetables and lean meats (there is no way he will get over 2000kcal a day eating those).

If he eats anything else he's going to need to learn caloric values of different food items or processed foods to lose body fat %.

Even a fairly small amount of an energy dense food item like peanut butter has 600kcal in just 100 grams.
It's easy to go overboard on certain foods and gain weight while doing intermittent fasting.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and gribsufer1
Eat less parents food

• +1
Go with them to the store and buy healthy food, i personally told my parents to always buy my own food, I pay them

• Woah