How can I look 14 again? What makes a male look 14?

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
I want to attract rich old men and I live in Hollywood. They seem to like pubescent boys 11-14 but I don’t know surgeries to get. When they go for twinks they got for those who look pubescent of age. Give me a facial analysis of what gives the pubescent teen look. I know neoteny plays a role but apparently to get that “teen” look you can’t look all out neotenous, you needs combination of neoteny and developed features to look like a teen. Also what surgeries can I get? I don’t just want to look like a 14 years old boy but I want to look like a very pretty 14 years old boy. I already look “pretty” in a feminine way. I also need need pale white skin.
@thecel @enchanted_elixir
I’ve already read anti-aging guide but it seems just to be longevity rather than facial and body aesthetic wise to LOOK youthful especially ideally look like I’m 13-14.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, Deleted member 1901 and redmaxx
Give yourself Klinefelter's

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, autistic_tendencies, Dele Alli Regen and 1 other person
I want to attract rich old men and I live in Hollywood. They seem to like pubescent boys 11-14 but I don’t know surgeries to get. When they go for twinks they got for those who look pubescent of age. Give me a facial analysis of what gives the pubescent teen look. I know neoteny plays a role but apparently to get that “teen” look you can’t look all out neotenous, you needs combination of neoteny and developed features to look like a teen. Also what surgeries can I get? I don’t just want to look like a 14 years old boy but I want to look like a very pretty 14 years old boy. I already look “pretty” in a feminine way. I also need need pale white skin.
@thecel @enchanted_elixir
I’ve already read anti-aging guide but it seems just to be longevity rather than facial and body aesthetic wise to LOOK youthful especially ideally look like I’m 13-14.
Hair Is life and youth

Get limb shortening
Get a bowlcut
Laser your facial hair
Become a twink
Bonus:
Get a bit of acne

very real post, skincare hairmax hair transplant to get a round hairline fat graft to replace baby fat lost blonde hair is always a plus and blue eyes

this is real i was in the burbank walmart one time and some guy who works for warner bros wanted me to audition for tv comericals

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer