How can I look better?

P

peterpiper

Bronze

Why is it later on at night I look 10x better than in the day is it because it makes my skin look smoother and eyes better?

Anyone have ideas or products I can get to make my night time version of my self look like the day time one?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
improve your game and do buzzcut it's masculine and women love that

• +1
Reactions: icedancer and rdqs
Dont think id look good with a buzz bro
Do it so you have more time to focus on yourself and improving your game and personality

Trust

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
Your Fine

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
What would you rate me? Can you recommend any softmaxxes?
Its hard to rate people through pictures. I would say if you look at society as a whole you would be about 6-7. However, when it comes to attractiveness and attraction, your looks are a 4.5. So you are below average. But your Base is not ba. My Base for example is worse. When it comes to softmaxxing I would recommend going to the gym, leanmaxxin, skincare, tan, pluck eyebrows and get a haircut (just try a few)!

Why is it later on at night I look 10x better than in the day is it because it makes my skin look smoother and eyes better?
Yes

Anyone have ideas or products I can get to make my night time version of my self look like the day time one?
Skincare, bb cream/concealer

Yes

Skincare, bb cream/concealer
What’s bb cream? Can you recommend me one that will work well with my skin tone? I assume it’s a makeup

Its hard to rate people through pictures. I would say if you look at society as a whole you would be about 6-7. However, when it comes to attractiveness and attraction, your looks are a 4.5. So you are below average. But your Base is not ba. My Base for example is worse. When it comes to softmaxxing I would recommend going to the gym, leanmaxxin, skincare, tan, pluck eyebrows and get a haircut (just try a few)!
I already go to the gym and pluck my eyebrows and have a skin care routine would you recommend me visiting a doctor about it? Are any good tanning products I can use that are very subtle? Would I be able to put in here or private message you more photos of my self and you can give me more advice? A girl I’m speaking too said for me to get my eyebrows professionally done since they’ll add henna to make them thicker.

Last edited:
Yee

Not rly no, don’t know much about it. Use the search bar to find recs
Okay thanks so much, is there any other advice you can recommend for me?

I already go to the gym and pluck my eyebrows and have a skin care routine would you recommend me visiting a doctor about it? Are any good tanning products I can use that are very subtle? Would I be able to put in here or private message you more photos of my self and you can give me more advice? A girl I’m speaking too said for me to get my eyebrows professionally done since they’ll add henna to make them thicker.
I am not holding you back from visiting a doctor, but you need to know exactly what you want. I dont recomend visiting the next best plastic surgeon without research. You said you are currently going to the gym. However you should concentrate on leanmaxxing. You have to much face fat. I think when it comes to tanning there a lot of options. However these are all short term solutions.

You can either go out in the sun or in a solarium, but that will damage your skin. Therefore, you could visit a tanning shower (is more professional and lasts longer) or use self-tanner. I used the self tanner in the color Medium from Sant Moritz. It actually worked well. They also have products for the face (it's important not to miss any part of the body). Another option would be to order Melatonan 2. However, this is illegal and not as secure as the other options, but it is the most effective.

Send me a private message for more advicde

I am not holding you back from visiting a doctor, but you need to know exactly what you want. I dont recomend visiting the next best plastic surgeon without research. You said you are currently going to the gym. However you should concentrate on leanmaxxing. You have to much face fat. I think when it comes to tanning there a lot of options. However these are all short term solutions.

You can either go out in the sun or in a solarium, but that will damage your skin. Therefore, you could visit a tanning shower (is more professional and lasts longer) or use self-tanner. I used the self tanner in the color Medium from Sant Moritz. It actually worked well. They also have products for the face (it's important not to miss any part of the body). Another option would be to order Melatonan 2. However, this is illegal and not as secure as the other options, but it is the most effective.

Send me a private message for more advicde
since when is mt2 illegal?