Smoking makes my skin smooth asf and look better

D

Deleted member 66574

MOGGER OF BALKAN
All this shit about “smoking destroy collagen” is cope.

Maybe it ages u but this is a good thing if u trying to slay jbs tho.If u are in high school.Jbs like older guys.Most foids i know in my class have relationships with older guys always.

It also gives hallow cheeks and raises dht.

But it definitely makes me skin smoother amd better.

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, nofap, rand anon and 3 others
Good luck after you turn 25

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, nofap, rand anon and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, sayi, LVZZO and 1 other person
smoking doesn't really affect the skin as bad as people say

I've been smoking nearly everyday since 16 and my skin is still the same and im now almost 21

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap and rand anon
Cope, you will never be able to stop and you die at 40y
never understood argument 'u gonna die at 40'. first of all, nah. second of all, even if true, it ain't that big of a deal, we all gonna die anyways

• WTF
Reactions: rand anon and LooksThinker
never understood argument 'u gonna die at 40'. first of all, nah. second of all, even if true, it ain't that big of a deal, we all gonna die anyways
Life quality indeed drops 90% past 20s, but it's still more than enough worth to live

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Life quality indeed drops 90% past 20s, but it's still more than enough worth to live
tbh its just not enough argument to stop smoking. people who die at 40 smoke a pack of cigarettes, and are generally unhealthy as it is. I bought a high quality vape and get good nicotine without any autistic flavors, just ice cold mint. Nothing better than locking onto some task that requires mental energy, and letting your brain experience that flow of nicotine as you calm down and get inspiration

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker
Like i wanna live brah live i wanna live till 30 do coke every shit there is

• JFL
tbh its just not enough argument to stop smoking. people who die at 40 smoke a pack of cigarettes, and are generally unhealthy as it is. I bought a high quality vape and get good nicotine without any autistic flavors, just ice cold mint. Nothing better than locking onto some task that requires mental energy, and letting your brain experience that flow of nicotine as you calm down and get inspiration
True

Then atleast start some good shit instead of some basic nicotine

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Then atleast start some good shit instead of some basic nicotine
Adderall + nicotine + a bit of weed on top + music = flow state for hours, you create masterpieces regardless the field you work or pursue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66574 and LooksThinker
Hope you look like 45 year old baldcel at 25

All this shit about “smoking destroy collagen” is cope.

Maybe it ages u but this is a good thing if u trying to slay jbs tho.If u are in high school.Jbs like older guys.Most foids i know in my class have relationships with older guys always.

It also gives hallow cheeks and raises dht.

But it definitely makes me skin smoother amd better.
Nice lungs,cope.

After 23
I’ve smoked a pack a day for 4 years and my skin only had gone to shit after 23, OP is fucking up his collagen hard

• +1
After 23
I’ve smoked a pack a day for 4 years and my skin only had gone to shit after 23, OP is fucking up his collagen hard
Then why it looks better when i smoke

After 23
What did u smoke