How can I look more high class

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
How can someone look more high class what are some looksmaxxes that can achieve this

LL is the ultimate highclassmaxx
Being tall is a universally high class trait and makes both men and women look more dignified

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Hipcel and Erik-Jón
LL is the ultimate highclassmaxx
Being tall is a universally high class trait and makes both men and women look more dignified
I’m already 6’1 though

• Love it
Reactions: angelo
Straight hair
White skin
Good sense of style
Clean shaven or very short stubble

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Gymmax and do 1-2 MAs for fun or increased confidence if you're lacking
How’s that make me more high class looking?

How’s that make me more high class looking?
You need confidence if you're lacking is what I'm saying. Just like the other guy told you to "get taller" but since you're 6'1 you don't need it.

• +1
You need confidence if you're lacking is what I'm saying. Just like the other guy told you to "get taller" but since you're 6'1 you don't need it.
Gymcel is low class though right?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP and Hipcel
Just watch the clips from Gentleman's Gazette youtube channel, they're all about looking high class and fancy...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, ALP, Asocial and 2 others
No visible tatoos, no piercings (included earrings), no rings except on your annular (if you really really wish to have a ring), no colored or too strange bracelets, no necklaces (unless they are made of gold, very thin and not too short).

Your hair should be always well cut and not too long, in particular it should have a good fade, but not a skinfade; avoid curtains, perm, dyes, buzzcut.
Stubble is better than beard, unless this latter is very well groomed. Shave your neck.

In casual situations, you can wear:

- Shirts, of a single color (no loud colors) or with stripes of a color on white, always with long sleeve. When you are without your jacket, the sleeve must be rolled up in a tidy way (if you are a Chad or have very good forearms, any way is good), but not above the elbow. The shirt should be tucked into your pants, but you can keep it out if you are in a tourist location. Always open the first button, but don't open more than two (three if you are on the beach).

- Chinos are preferable to jeans, but these latter ones are acceptable if straight (no skinny and absolutely no baggy ones) and of a stylish brand (i.e. Jacob Cohen, PT01, etc.). Bermuda shorts (blue or sand/light brown) are good on the beach; they are acceptable in a town on the sea, of course in summer.

- Always wear a belt, in the summer it can be made of fabric and not necessarily of leather.

- Laced leather shoes are preferable, but in summer loafers are very good too (Gucci, Prada, Tod's). If you prefer sneakers, the best are Gucci Ace (not in loud colors or strange design), otherwise you might use Alexander McQueen Oversize (not much "high class" but acceptable in certain situations and until they are fashionable) or some Hogan models. If you are a poorcel and don't want to buy reps, but still want to wear sneakers, go for white Adidas Stan Smith. Everything made by Nike is regarded as low tier, at least in Italy.

- Wear a mechanic watch with a sober design. Rolex Datejust is the easiest choice. Avoid bulky watches such as Hublot, Audemars Piguet, Panerai. Only steel or white gold, no yellow or pink gold. If you are a poorcel, buy a vintage Omega or Zenith watch, which can be of yellow gold, but with a leather strap and not a metal bracelet.

- Wear iconic sunglasses good for your face shape. Persol Steve McQueen, for example, or the typical Rayban. The lenses must not have strange colors, just dark grey/brown or dark blue.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, jfbjfb, Laikyn and 4 others
Just watch the clips from Gentleman's Gazette youtube channel, they're all about looking high class and fancy...

He looks low class

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, Gonthar and Asocial
No visible tatoos, no piercings (included earrings), no rings except on your annular (if you really really wish to have a ring), no colored or too strange bracelets, no necklaces (unless they are made of gold, very thin and not too short).

Your hair should be always well cut and not too long, in particular it should have a good fade, but not a skinfade; avoid curtains, perm, dyes, buzzcut.
Stubble is better than beard, unless this latter is very well groomed. Shave your neck.

In casual situations, you can wear:

- Shirts, of a single color (no loud colors) or with stripes of a color on white, always with long sleeve. When you are without your jacket, the sleeve must be rolled up in a tidy way (if you are a Chad or have very good forearms, any way is good), but not above the elbow. The shirt should be tucked into your pants, but you can keep it out if you are in a tourist location. Always open the first button, but don't open more than two (three if you are on the beach).

- Chinos are preferable to jeans, but these latter ones are acceptable if straight (no skinny and absolutely no baggy ones) and of a stylish brand (i.e. Jacob Cohen, PT01, etc.). Bermuda shorts (blue or sand/light brown) are good on the beach; they are acceptable in a town on the sea, of course in summer.

- Always wear a belt, in the summer it can be made of fabric and not necessarily of leather.

- Laced leather shoes are preferable, but in summer loafers are very good too (Gucci, Prada, Tod's). If you prefer sneakers, the best are Gucci Ace (not in loud colors or strange design), otherwise you might use Alexander McQueen Oversize (not much "high class" but acceptable in certain situations and until they are fashionable) or some Hogan models. If you are a poorcel and don't want to buy reps, but still want to wear sneakers, go for white Adidas Stan Smith. Everything made by Nike is regarded as low tier, at least in Italy.

- Wear a mechanic watch with a sober design. Rolex Datejust is the easiest choice. Avoid bulky watches such as Hublot, Audemars Piguet, Panerai. Only steel or white gold, no yellow or pink gold. If you are a poorcel, buy a vintage Omega or Zenith watch, which can be of yellow gold, but with a leather strap and not a metal bracelet.

- Wear iconic sunglasses good for your face shape. Persol Steve McQueen, for example, or the typical Rayban. The lenses must not have strange colors, just dark grey/brown or dark blue.
What if I don’t look “high class”

I look low class and I own it:cool:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

It's surely a great idea to follow the advice of a subhuman dressed as a clown who believes he still lives in the Thirties (and hasn't seen a pussy since the Thirties...). :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and Gonthar
What if I don’t look “high class”
Everybody can look "high class", trust me. Why do you think can't? Which are your failos, in your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Erik-Jón
He looks low class
What do you mean?
It's surely a great idea to follow the advice of a subhuman dressed as a clown who believes he still lives in the Thirties (and hasn't seen a pussy since the Thirties...). :lul:
Well, his channel is very popular, do you know other youtube influencers who cover this topic, about how to dress to look like a gentleman?

What do you mean?

Well, his channel is very popular, do you know other youtube influencers who cover this topic, about how to dress to look like a gentleman?
He looks like a low class street rat

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo and Gonthar
Everybody can look "high class", trust me. Why do you think can't? Which are your failos, in your opinion?
Bulbous nose, blonde eye brows, high bf%

He looks like a low class street rat
What do you mean - the way he looks? That's just his face(also looks short and with a small frame).
But his style is elegant and classy, a man of taste and sophistication, something very rare seen today in this society that becomes more and more trashy.

What do you mean - the way he looks? That's just his face(also looks short and with a small frame).
But his style is elegant and classy, a man of taste and sophistication, something very rare seen today in this society that becomes more and more trashy.
He looks like a prick not high class

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Asocial and Gonthar
Honestly, and I sincerely don't want to sound sarcastic, I don't need a Youtube channel to learn how to dress; I don't know how I learnt it, maybe it was the example of my grandfathers (my father is a subhuman betabuxer who managed to marry a stacylite thanks to his father's money), or the shops where I have always gone, or my schoolmates and then colleagues at work. Anyway, that guy is the parody of elegance, at best I would save his shirt (but I should touch it to check the fabric) and maybe his shoes (but not for a really formal dress). He is just a clown who thinks that "Thirties" means elegance, but he is just mocking the fashion of 90 years ago, without understanding the difference between a temporary taste and classic. His suit is garbage: color, cut, size, style, even buttons(!), nothing is good. His necktie is tacky and would have been barely acceptable maybe in the Nineties, the ring to his little finger is low class (at least today), not to talk about his ludicrous haircut...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Erik-Jón
Honestly, and I sincerely don't want to sound sarcastic, I don't need a Youtube channel to learn how to dress; I don't know how I learnt it, maybe it was the example of my grandfathers (my father is a subhuman betabuxer who managed to marry a stacylite thanks to his father's money), or the shops where I have always gone, or my schoolmates and then colleagues at work. Anyway, that guy is the parody of elegance, at best I would save his shirt (but I should touch it to check the fabric) and maybe his shoes (but not for a really formal dress). He is just a clown who thinks that "Thirties" means elegance, but he is just mocking the fashion of 90 years ago, without understanding the difference between a temporary taste and classic. His suit is garbage: color, cut, size, style, even buttons(!), nothing is good. His necktie is tacky and would have been barely acceptable maybe in the Nineties, the ring to his little finger is low class (at least today), not to talk about his ludicrous haircut...
Yeah I’m 16 I’m not trying to dress like a Wall Street banker money maxxed prick

He looks like a prick not high class
That's what high class is about, all those refined gentlemen from the old days were actually pretty stiff, pretentious and obnoxious...

That's what high class is about, all those refined gentlemen from the old days were actually pretty stiff, pretentious and obnoxious...
Nah it’s about over high look not the style

Not at all. Elegance is precisely the opposite: it is a subtile union of details, paired with the "sprezzatura", i.e. the ability to make the whole appear as casual and not drawn with the ruler. You can be stiff when it is required (practically only in a "white tie" event), but only in this precise situation and no more.

• +1
Not at all. Elegance is precisely the opposite: it is a subtile union of details, paired with the "sprezzatura", i.e. the ability to make the whole appear as casual and not drawn with the ruler. You can be stiff when it is required (practically only in a "white tie" event), but only in this precise situation and no more.
Idk for me I doubt I can look high class but I want to look more high class facially colour appearance wise overall

Make your midface longer from mouth breathing 🙂

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, TITUS and Erik-Jón
Yeah I’m 16 I’m not trying to dress like a Wall Street banker money maxxed prick
Your age is the best to start to be high class. You have made a good decision. And, anyway, the aforementioned clown would have been kicked in his ass in Wall Street, and not only by bankers...

Of course at your age it's way too early to start dressing in suits, neckties, etc. You might follow my advices above, which are based upon the assumption that you are in an informal environment, especially in summer. By the way, if you don't want to wear always shirts, you can also use polos (Ralph Lauren is good), but never t-shirts.

Anyway, don't you attend a school with guys dressed in a high class style?

• +1
Well, maybe you should make too a blog/vlog/youtube channel and educate people about what real style and elegance is, if you think this guy is a fraud...

Your age is the best to start to be high class. You have made a good decision. And, anyway, the aforementioned clown would have been kicked in his ass in Wall Street, and not only by bankers...

Of course at your age it's way too early to start dressing in suits, neckties, etc. You might follow my advices above, which are based upon the assumption that you are in an informal environment, especially in summer. By the way, if you don't want to wear always shirts, you can also use polos (Ralph Lauren is good), but never t-shirts.

Anyway, don't you attend a school with guys dressed in a high class style?
I was thinking more so chinos khaki shorts polos solid high class t-shirts, ima be holding a lot this summer so ima just wear golfing shit 24/7 maybe. I probably need some better sun glasses and a watch

Bulbous nose, blonde eye brows, high bf%
The nose is not a problem, until it's not red. Wait a few years and then evaluate a rhinoplasty if you really need. Blonde eye brows now are completely out of fashion, but it's just a temporary style; anyway, in Southern Europe blondism is a great advantage. High body fat is the least of your problems: gymmax and/or start running and, with a proper diet (cut carbs, high protein, good vegetables and fruits), you will get muscular and lean. (y)

• +1
Well, maybe you should make too a blog/vlog/youtube channel and educate people about what real style and elegance is, if you think this guy is a fraud...
:lul: I have my job and a life, I have already spent too much time writing here... But I will be pleased if you will follow this clown: the more the guys who dress like him, the lower the competition for foids.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Gonthar and Erik-Jón
The nose is not a problem, until it's not red. Wait a few years and then evaluate a rhinoplasty if you really need. Blonde eye brows now are completely out of fashion, but it's just a temporary style; anyway, in Southern Europe blondism is a great advantage. High body fat is the least of your problems: gymmax and/or start running and, with a proper diet (cut carbs, high protein, good vegetables and fruits), you will get muscular and lean. (y)
Ye when I’m done looksmaxxing I’ll probably be at min a solid htn with good height . Problem is my face looks low class atm robust striking ltn

Sorry not possible with that pheno

I was thinking more so chinos khaki shorts polos solid high class t-shirts, ima be holding a lot this summer so ima just wear golfing shit 24/7 maybe. I probably need some better sun glasses and a watch
T-shirts are never high class, but you are 16 so maybe you can wear them sometimes.

Shorts are never the best solution, except by the sea, anyway.

A mechanical watch is probably too expensive for you and might put you in a dangerous situation with street criminals if you wear them at night in certain zones. You might buy an Apple Watch or the new Omega x Swatch (Mission to the Moon, Mission to Mercury or Mission to Jupiter).

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I don’t have a high class pheno so uts very hard to look high class
High class pheno does not exist, and, anyway, you are tall and blond, which is always a boost.

• +1
High class pheno does not exist, and, anyway, you are tall and blond, which is always a boost.
A lot of this is pheno based impossible for me to raise my high classness better to Imbrace and juice up

But low class looking
Trust me, everybody can avoid looking low class. If you stick to this probably you will remain low class also in reality and not only in looks. You have to invest in yourself: look, style, and culture/politeness. Nobody stays low class if he doesn't want.

• +1
Trust me, everybody can avoid looking low class. If you stick to this probably you will remain low class also in reality and not only in looks. You have to invest in yourself: look, style, and culture/politeness. Nobody stays low class if he doesn't want.
Yeah but my actual face is psl “low class” low class doesn’t mean ugly just low class

Yeah but my actual face is psl “low class” low class doesn’t mean ugly just low class
The only things which make a face "low class" are: hair, eyebrows, beard and teeth. And you can easily (except for teeth) change all of them.

• +1