How can I look more high class

Ah, by the way: with blond hair I would avoid sand/brown/kakhi colors.

Nobody in the real world gives a singular fuck about “class” especially not women. You’re hot or you’re not, the flavor is irrelevant

The only reason it’s talked about here is because indian incels are the #1 demographic of this website for some reason and class is a huge thing over there. Don’t fall for it if you aren’t indian, it’s not relevant to you.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and Erik-Jón
The only things which make a face "low class" are: hair, eyebrows, beard and teeth. And you can easily (except for teeth) change all of them.
High class abs low class foids
kroes looks like a high class goddess making lima Look like a favela rat

Nobody in the real world gives a singular fuck about “class” especially not women. You’re hot or you’re not, the flavor is irrelevant

The only reason it’s talked about here is because indian incels are the #1 demographic of this website for some reason and class is a huge thing over there. Don’t fall for it if you aren’t indian, it’s not relevant to you.
I live in Canada lmao, but no I wanna just look more high class and less not high class

I live in Canada lmao, but no I wanna just look more high class and less not high class
Because you’ve spent too much time around indian incels

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Because you’ve spent too much time around indian incels
Probably lmao, but I just wanna look “high class” or like etherical beast not plain jane

No visible tatoos, no piercings (included earrings), no rings except on your annular (if you really really wish to have a ring), no colored or too strange bracelets, no necklaces (unless they are made of gold, very thin and not too short).

Your hair should be always well cut and not too long, in particular it should have a good fade, but not a skinfade; avoid curtains, perm, dyes, buzzcut.
Stubble is better than beard, unless this latter is very well groomed. Shave your neck.

In casual situations, you can wear:

- Shirts, of a single color (no loud colors) or with stripes of a color on white, always with long sleeve. When you are without your jacket, the sleeve must be rolled up in a tidy way (if you are a Chad or have very good forearms, any way is good), but not above the elbow. The shirt should be tucked into your pants, but you can keep it out if you are in a tourist location. Always open the first button, but don't open more than two (three if you are on the beach).

- Chinos are preferable to jeans, but these latter ones are acceptable if straight (no skinny and absolutely no baggy ones) and of a stylish brand (i.e. Jacob Cohen, PT01, etc.). Bermuda shorts (blue or sand/light brown) are good on the beach; they are acceptable in a town on the sea, of course in summer.

- Always wear a belt, in the summer it can be made of fabric and not necessarily of leather.

- Laced leather shoes are preferable, but in summer loafers are very good too (Gucci, Prada, Tod's). If you prefer sneakers, the best are Gucci Ace (not in loud colors or strange design), otherwise you might use Alexander McQueen Oversize (not much "high class" but acceptable in certain situations and until they are fashionable) or some Hogan models. If you are a poorcel and don't want to buy reps, but still want to wear sneakers, go for white Adidas Stan Smith. Everything made by Nike is regarded as low tier, at least in Italy.

- Wear a mechanic watch with a sober design. Rolex Datejust is the easiest choice. Avoid bulky watches such as Hublot, Audemars Piguet, Panerai. Only steel or white gold, no yellow or pink gold. If you are a poorcel, buy a vintage Omega or Zenith watch, which can be of yellow gold, but with a leather strap and not a metal bracelet.

- Wear iconic sunglasses good for your face shape. Persol Steve McQueen, for example, or the typical Rayban. The lenses must not have strange colors, just dark grey/brown or dark blue.
Good tips.

Honestly, and I sincerely don't want to sound sarcastic, I don't need a Youtube channel to learn how to dress; I don't know how I learnt it, maybe it was the example of my grandfathers (my father is a subhuman betabuxer who managed to marry a stacylite thanks to his father's money), or the shops where I have always gone, or my schoolmates and then colleagues at work. Anyway, that guy is the parody of elegance, at best I would save his shirt (but I should touch it to check the fabric) and maybe his shoes (but not for a really formal dress). He is just a clown who thinks that "Thirties" means elegance, but he is just mocking the fashion of 90 years ago, without understanding the difference between a temporary taste and classic. His suit is garbage: color, cut, size, style, even buttons(!), nothing is good. His necktie is tacky and would have been barely acceptable maybe in the Nineties, the ring to his little finger is low class (at least today), not to talk about his ludicrous haircut...
What about colours, how to combine them? I usually dress with a polo shirt, fine trousers, leather belt and shoes (with insoles hehe). I have been dressing all in dark blue, trousers and shirt, i bought recently a black polo shirt and im wearing it with the dark blue tousers, but the blue polo was better suited due to the colour match i think.

-Clean
-Angular with long proportions: Long face, long torso, tall
-Controlled expressions, don't express yourself "too hard"
-Avoid labels and anything gaudy/attention-seeking. Fit and fabrics > noticeable branding

• +1
Reactions: Asocial
What about colours, how to combine them? I usually dress with a polo shirt, fine trousers, leather belt and shoes (with insoles hehe). I have been dressing all in dark blue, trousers and shirt, i bought recently a black polo shirt and im wearing it with the dark blue tousers, but the blue polo was better suited due to the colour match i think.
Matching colors is not easy. I would avoid wearing an "all blue" apparel, because it would look like a sort of uniform (and usually the ones wearing blue uniforms are policemen, bus drivers, blue collars,...). With dark blue trousers you mahy wear a white shirt (or white with light blue stripes) or a grey polo (I don't like grey shirts, especially in summer; I wear them only in winter with dark grey suits if I am out to a restaurant in the evening and I have to wear a suit but I don't want to be dressed like when I am at the job). A black polo is not easy to wear (I have one by Armani and seldom use it), but you can match it with light blue/grey jeans or grey trousers. It would be good with white trousers, but they can get dirty very very very easily. Always avoid the mix "black trousers and white shirt/polo" because you would look like a waiter.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
The only things which make a face "low class" are: hair, eyebrows, beard and teeth. And you can easily (except for teeth) change all of them.
How do eyebrows give low class vibes?

• +1
I’d say grow your longer hair on the top for prince aesthetic, fade short hair looks lower class imo

Long story short you can’t, your born high class, you can’t become high class if you don’t look like this from genetics

Attachments

• 5A4E95CC-7D98-4CDE-A5D4-DE8112441712.jpeg
    5A4E95CC-7D98-4CDE-A5D4-DE8112441712.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 0
  • AF95864F-0EBF-49BB-9EC0-8A96F9E8CB55.gif
    AF95864F-0EBF-49BB-9EC0-8A96F9E8CB55.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • FA6AB832-32BB-4953-A743-BFE51D57571B.jpeg
    FA6AB832-32BB-4953-A743-BFE51D57571B.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Long story short you can’t, your born high class, you can’t become high class if you don’t look like this from genetics
Well, genetics helps but it's not everything. By the way, just yesterday I was thinking that the movie "The Talented Mr. Ripley" is literally the representation of the typical looks-money-status maxer. :LOL:

Looking high class is difficult. It takes money and a particular way of moving your body to fully embrace the look.

Not looking low class is easier. Things to avoid:

1. White socks. These should only ever be worn during athletics.
2. Jogging pants. These should only ever be worn during athletics.
3. Athletic sneakers. Same. If you are going to wear sneakers, something quiet like Stan Smiths, and only for casual wear.
4. Cargo shorts, cargo pants, basically anything with a billion pockets. Makes you look like you're a thief.
5. Big logos. Even if the article of clothing is expensive, if it has a big GUCCI written on it then it looks bad.
6. Hats.
7. Poorly fitted clothing. Get everything tailored.
8. Ostentatious jewellery.
9. Poorly trimmed facial hair. If you have a beard, it has to be razor sharp. Stubble is ok to a point, too much and you look like a sleazy car dealer.
10. Black trenchcoats. Only go for beige.
11. Clashing colors. Implies that you had to buy whatever was on sale instead of coordinating your outfit.

• +1
Reactions: Asocial and TrestIsBest