how can i look SUPER lean one week and then SUPER bloated the other ?

A

agoostis

Master
it drives me crazy, from one week to another i look COMPLETELY different, sometimes it’s even less than a week like there’s day im super lean and days im fat af

look at those pics :

im lean, my jaw looks defined everything is great

this was me fucking yesterday :

how is it possible ? it normally takes month and people need to lower the whole body fat to see changes like this :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
it drives me crazy, from one week to another i look COMPLETELY different, sometimes it’s even less than a week like there’s day im super lean and days im fat af

look at those pics :

im lean, my jaw looks defined everything is great

this was me fucking yesterday :

how is it possible ? it normally takes month and people need to lower the whole body fat to see changes like this :feelswah:

u just have bad face fat genetics so stop eating like a fatass nigga and eat ur salads

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 18418
u just have bad face fat genetics so stop eating like a fatass nigga and eat ur salads
saladmaxxing is the best decision i've ever made

im super skinny, i only drink water never soda :lul:

i order somer uber eat like 1-2x a weeks and it’s never junk food like pizza, only sushi and stuff like this

i cant eat salad all day :feelswah:

im super skinny, i only drink water never soda :lul:

i order somer uber eat like 1-2x a weeks and it’s never junk food like pizza, only sushi and stuff like this

i cant eat salad all day :feelswah:
NO NIGGER BE DICISPLINED U WANT UR SHARP JAW EAT UR SALAD

anw yeah u might be skinny asf but u can still have 15+% bf because u dont workout or what ever so just start working out

also it dont matter if its no junk food the point is if it bloats u like hella salt
also u can be hella bloated if u not drinking enough water

drinking enough water a day should getchu right

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas

anw yeah u might be skinny asf but u can still have 15+% bf because u dont workout or what ever so just start working out

also it dont matter if its no junk food the point is if it bloats u like hella salt

im going to the gym since two weeks but idk what workout do to get lean

like should i only do cardio and forget about lifting ? all i want is looking sharp idc abt pec and all

no, it's all in your head

You have aids

imagine eating sushi and wondering why you get facial bloat

sodium 101

Try to move more. The simple answer is sedentary lifestyle and caloric surplus.

Sign Language Mental Illness GIF by Sign with Robert

imagine eating sushi and wondering why you get facial bloat

sodium 101

Finding out salt helps cause facial bloat was up there with the blackpill, how can something so good be so bad :feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: russwestbrook

Bro I had my own personal salt shaker, even my parents were concerned with how much I added and they wouldn't even want to take a bite out of anything I ate cause it'd be so salty :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
What is your carb intake like?

For me I used to wonder why my facial appearance could fluctuate so dramatically depending on the day. It took me a long time to find out it was entirely caused by my carbohydrate intake. Now that I eat sub 125 carbs with 99% consistency my face looks lean everyday and there is no longer any fluctuation.

It didn't matter what type of carbs I ate, the effect was the same.

Everyone serious about looksmaxxing should try a low carb (not necessarily keto) diet for at least 1 month to see the effect it has on their facial appearance.

You'll feel like shit after your body depletes its carbs, but after it adjusts you'll feel normal.

Bro I had my own personal salt shaker, even my parents were concerned with how much I added and they wouldn't even want to take a bite out of anything I ate cause it'd be so salty :lul:
bro wtf man. increase potassium too and you will see the face gains😍😍😍

• Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas
  • Love it
Reactions: russwestbrook