How can I look taller?

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Zephir
This is gna sound so cocky but I’m already exceptionally tall and wanna be taller and intimidationmaxx, other than shoe lifts can anyone recommend shoes or other things that can give me maybe an extra inch?

Solution
Kelly Oubre Jr
wear a hat that adds height like one of those soft caps and dont push it onto your head hard just let it rest you can add like 2 inches of perceived height with that, also dont wear bulky clothes because they make you seem shorter by making you wider, also wearing vertical stripes and wearing all one colour can make you be perceived as taller
get platformed shoes (personally id rec dr marten platformed oxfords)

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Elvis 1

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and grungymallard97
bro my legs r already super long and I’m 6’5 I will legit look like this once I get my insoles and a bigger shoe😭
6'5 and still want lifts? nigga u trynna be like these 7 feet tall tiktokers that walk in crowds and subways ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shifu2 and boss8055
buddy thinks hes user28818282 or whatever the fuck the digits are ur not that guy pal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, shifu2 and boss8055
did dis nigga just copy my pfp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97, bloatmaxxer and CoreSchizo
  • JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
They're the best height boosting shoes on the market :Comfy:
One shoe acc looks pretty decent and something id actyally wear and has 2.6inch extra so yeah ur not wrong 😂, can I use my height insoles in them stilll? That would be a lethal combo

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
i wanna buy trainers that look like Nike ones so actyally wearable and give me min 2inch platforms
Just get air maxes and put lifts in them then.

Look at these grandpa looking shoes. You’ll get bullied wearing them.

Attachments

• A3AD54F7-5109-4CE2-AFFD-44B353688291.jpeg
    A3AD54F7-5109-4CE2-AFFD-44B353688291.jpeg
    516.8 KB · Views: 0
One shoe acc looks pretty decent and something id actyally wear and has 2.6inch extra so yeah ur not wrong 😂, can I use my height insoles in them stilll? That would be a lethal combo
"No, that would be uncomfortable.

Just get air maxes and put lifts in them then.

Look at these grandpa looking shoes. You’ll get bullied wearing them.
yeah ur right abt them lmao but, some of them don’t look horrific I need brands and logos tho I’m materialistic so u right, Air Maxes r 1.6inch lifts anyway so with my lifts it’ll gimme 3inches so more than enough

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
They all look ridiculous. Listen, normies all wear popular well known shoes. If you want to wear these grandpa shoes and be teased so be it.
I can't buy those shoes unfortunately, because I'm a size 14, so I just bought their 2-inch lifts.
IMG 6704
IMG 6706

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and Saint Casanova
These are good for the winter, but I’m just wondering how you can height fraud in the summer with shorts??
These are sold out but you can get heightboosting slides

This is gna sound so cocky but I’m already exceptionally tall and wanna be taller and intimidationmaxx, other than shoe lifts can anyone recommend shoes or other things that can give me maybe an extra inch?
Be skinny to make illiusion

make your legs appear taller. Your legs should be like 60-65% of your body and the rest should be ur upper body

>joined Friday

• JFL
Reactions: grungymallard97
Geomaxx to Papua New Guinea

being lean makes you appearance automatically taller so id recommend getting lean
yeah that’s defo true, but due to me being already tall, would u say me getting really muscular (as I do boxing) would help me look almost scarier or more imposing

wear a hat that adds height like one of those soft caps and dont push it onto your head hard just let it rest you can add like 2 inches of perceived height with that, also dont wear bulky clothes because they make you seem shorter by making you wider, also wearing vertical stripes and wearing all one colour can make you be perceived as taller

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and grungymallard97
Solution
That’s very good help bro ima give u solution 🙏👍

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
big feet, I’m 14.5 US at 16 BUT I’m 6’5😂
Then why you looking for solutions? You'll likely grow an inch or 2. As for me my mother and father both grew well into their late teens, 17 and 20 respectively

Then why you looking for solutions? You'll likely grow an inch or 2. As for me my mother and father both grew well into their late teens, 17 and 20 respectively
I wanna be massive like Tyson Fury as I’m a heavy weight boxer, so 6’8 is the goal