How can I look taller?

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Zephir
This is gna sound so cocky but I’m already exceptionally tall and wanna be taller and intimidationmaxx, other than shoe lifts can anyone recommend shoes or other things that can give me maybe an extra inch?

Solution
Kelly Oubre Jr
wear a hat that adds height like one of those soft caps and dont push it onto your head hard just let it rest you can add like 2 inches of perceived height with that, also dont wear bulky clothes because they make you seem shorter by making you wider, also wearing vertical stripes and wearing all one colour can make you be perceived as taller
This is gna sound so cocky but I’m already exceptionally tall and wanna be taller and intimidationmaxx, other than shoe lifts can anyone recommend shoes or other things that can give me maybe an extra inch?
ur not tall if u want to be taller

ur not tall if u want to be taller
So 6’5 isn’t tall on .org anymore yeah sure! I wanna be taller because I’m a heavy weight boxer and so I’m only just above average height (most people i fight are 6’2+)

So 6’5 isn’t tall on .org anymore yeah sure! I wanna be taller because I’m a heavy weight boxer and so I’m only just above average height (most people i fight are 6’2+)
height above 6'5 isnt going to help u much, youll lose agility. im 6'4 myself and dont see a reason why youd want anything more, its just going to cause u more problems later in life

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
height above 6'5 isnt going to help u much, youll lose agility. im 6'4 myself and dont see a reason why youd want anything more, its just going to cause u more problems later in life
yeah that’s true but I wanna be the biggest person out of 1000 not 100

fair enough, im asuming ur european then cus im also surrounded by 6'1+ guys everywhere, id say just move countries
yeah live in Southern England where it’s still mainly white tall guys

• +1
Reactions: eliastwim
Same lmao, people are tall asf here, especially London and its richer areas
yeah richer means more nutrition and more athletes cos of private skls in south east England most people u see are like 6’0 +

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel