How can i lose BF in 2 weeks without nearly killing my self?

Lirobruxarias

Lirobruxarias

Iron
I'm traveling in 2 weeks and I want to lose weight quickly without damaging my body too much. Im 17 with 16% BF, but I still look skinny fat, it doesn't look bad btw, I just have some spare tires. I've also been going to the gym for a few months now, but I've never cared about dieting at all, even having a meditarranean diet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and LooksmaxxHopeful
I'm traveling in 2 weeks and I want to lose weight quickly without damaging my body too much. Im 17 with 16% BF, but I still look skinny fat, it doesn't look bad btw, I just have some spare tires. I've also been going to the gym for a few months now, but I've never cared about dieting at all, even having a meditarranean diet
Unfortunately you won't make good progress in that timespan. To do this and be healthy, it takes months. Just be patient and start being healthier now for the future.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, Lirobruxarias and LooksmaxxHopeful
unless your starting point is nearly obese you can't, will need at least 3 months sorry homie

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, Lirobruxarias and LooksmaxxHopeful
Do LOT'S of cardio, and eat 1500 calories a day, that's the fastest way to lose weight while not killing yourself

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
100 pushups
100 situps
100 squats
and a 10 KILOMETER RUN!

EVERYDAY!

Use a tracker app like MFP to make sure you're getting all the right micronutrients in sufficient amounts
And you should be fine