How can I lose cheek fat?

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
I have so much fat under my gigantic zygos, I could have insane striking looks like Ramirez if I lost the baby fat.

Obviously smoking is off the table as I want to maintain good skin no matter what, that's my top priority.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I have so much fat under my gigantic zygos, I could have insane striking looks like Ramirez if I lost the baby fat.

Obviously smoking is off the table as I want to maintain good skin no matter what, that's my top priority.
Fat removal or starvemaxxing

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Step 1) get to 10% bf
If satisfied, maintain
If unsatisfied, see a plastic surgeon to consult for Buccal Fat Removal surgery

• Hmm...
Fat removal or starvemaxxing
Step 1) get to 10% bf
If satisfied, maintain
If unsatisfied, see a plastic surgeon to consult for Buccal Fat Removal surgery
I'm already low bodyfat. I already have a very lean face. I just have this babyfat that is stopping me from having hollow cheeks.

I guess I could get it removed at some point.

I'm already low bodyfat. I already have a very lean face. I just have this babyfat that is stopping me from having hollow cheeks.

I guess I could get it removed at some point.
post or pm pics, there may be other reasons (i.e. jaw development)

• Hmm...

• JFL
post or pm pics, there may be other reasons (i.e. jaw development)
I'm not posting pics. My bones are not the problem. I can feel a bunch of fat keeping me from having hollow cheeks.

I'm not posting pics. My bones are not the problem. I can feel a bunch of fat keeping me from having hollow cheeks.
ok, i respect that. just trying to help. i can feel the bones too but have overbite, cant get hollow cheekcs like this. even models usually odnt have hollow cheeks, keep that in mind.

• Hmm...
water retention/still too much fat

• Woah
you are femboy you dont need to lose

• Woah

Over for heavycels

ok, i respect that. just trying to help. i can feel the bones too but have overbite, cant get hollow cheekcs like this. even models usually odnt have hollow cheeks, keep that in mind.
I CAN get them, they protrude so much.

You should get try jut your jaw to align them, if you keep the desired position, your resting position will change. I had an overbite before and that's what I did, I no longer have it.

I giggled at the title hihihi

Perform self performed buccal fat pad removal surgery

• Woah
water retention/still too much fat
I'm anorexic. This is just the only fat deposit in my face. Everything else is very lean. I need some way to burn that fat specifically.

you are femboy you dont need to lose
Yeah it does make me look youthful so not bad but I want to be able to become more striking so I can model. I plan on combining this with my eye colour maxxing.

Over for heavycels

I CAN get them, they protrude so much.

You should get try jut your jaw to align them, if you keep the desired position, your resting position will change. I had an overbite before and that's what I did, I no longer have it.
it doesnot work like that

i am getting jaw surgery

• Hmm...

It's just genetics. Guy above is notorious for having a fat face (always has the beard grown too) despite stage ready levels of shred.

• JFL
it didint, you are most liekly just perma jutting
My dentist said I have no overbite now, it works. No point in not trying it. It's easy to correct shit like this.

- Lose weight
- Buccal fat pad removal
- Rope and reroll in life

Perform self performed buccal fat pad removal surgery
JFL this guy could of struck a facial nerve and paralysed himself from doing this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15539
JFL this guy could of struck a facial nerve and paralysed himself from doing this.

Shako Mako

worthless existence​

JoinedApr 10, 2022Posts3,451Reputation3,261

NEGATIVE REP = IGNORED

• JFL
Lose weight (and this comes from a doctor)

its probbaly fake

the tissue in the pic doesnt look like subcutanues fat to me. it looks wildly different irl buti can only compare to corpses

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Stop eating salt

Guaranteed you’re eating chicken tendies every day

L-Carnitine helped me a lot, it burns fat and increase testosterone receptors, my family thinks that i've been to auschwitz jfl.

• Woah

probably bloating, i use 1st mans supplement, works like a charm

L-Carnitine helped me a lot, it burns fat and increase testosterone receptors, my family thinks that i've been to auschwitz jfl.
is it prescription?