How can I lose genetic face fat without starving myself and stunting my growth?

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

Iron
I have a lean body with a low body fat percentage but I have a pretty chubby face. Anybody got advice on how I could lose it over the summer?

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
January 2022
Screenshot 20240619 193153

Screenshot 20240619 193057
Screenshot 20240619 192829

June 2024
39kg weight loss

It can do wonders 😍

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Supernatueal, lowtiernormiechad, greycel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: bigblacknigger
nice progress bro. you gt any advice? im decently good looking and kids from my school make backhanded compliments saying "if i mewwed it would be over for all of us" so thats y im tryna start lose my face fat
It does work but takes time, also Hard Mewing can make the progress show faster...

Gua Sha will squeeze all the trapped gunk from your skin and make it look thinner, you'll look young with small but contoured lips, nose, less sharp facial angles and also way bigger eyes... Also expect a way less rough, more even skin texture.

It will release a dark, sticky goo from your pores and you can instantly see progress after a session, but give it 2 days for breathtaking results!

It does work but takes time, also Hard Mewing can make the progress show faster...

Gua Sha will squeeze all the trapped gunk from your skin and make it look thinner, you'll look young with small but contoured lips, nose, less sharp facial angles and also way bigger eyes... Also expect a way less rough, more even skin texture.

It will release a dark, sticky goo from your pores and you can instantly see progress after a session, but give it 2 days for breathtaking results!
unless your pores resemble a nuclear warzone a gua sha shouldnt be pushing anything out of them

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
unless your pores resemble a nuclear warzone a gua sha shouldnt be pushing anything out of them
There's always room for improving... Believe me.
It is also temporary, Gua Sha should be used as maintenance, done frequently.
Otherwise the sebaceous glands will fill up again, restarting the cycle.

There's always room for improving... Believe me.
It is also temporary, Gua Sha should be used as maintenance, done frequently.
Otherwise the sebaceous glands will fill up again, restarting the cycle.
gua sha is for promoting lymphatic drainage tho not emptying sebacious glands

Stupid question without showing a picture. Most likely scenario if you're ACTUALLY low bodyfat like you claim is that your buccal fat pads are thick. No way to reduce it by a substantial amount other than doing the Auschwitz diet

I just noticed every single time I write something useful and helpful, a (((greycel))) comes along to "debunk" it, just happened twice in 1 minute...

Nice try Mossad, but I'm not stopping, you can send all the JIDF minions you want lmao 😎

Interesting, did you also happen to lose all of your Testosterone?
I also gained all the Stacies for myself, lots of pinky buttholes and pussies for me to ravage 😍
Screenshot 20240618 211815

Maybe, but I have a 8x6 inches dick... wanna see it? Just ask in my DMs.
No thanks faggot

Also, I find it really interesting a gay guy managed to infiltrate his way through and for some reason hasn't been banned..

You aren't fooling anybody queer

No thanks faggot

Also, I find it really interesting a gay guy managed to infiltrate his way through and for some reason hasn't been banned..

You aren't fooling anybody queer
I've been banned twice in other accounts, been there since Lookism

Go ahead, snitch and report all you want

I'm a cat with several lives, rising again and again like the Phoenix

Today I can register again, but you'll be a bitchless nigguh who gets NO ASS forever 🤭😍🤗

I've been banned twice in other accounts, been there since Lookism

Go ahead, snitch and report all you want

I'm a cat with several lives, rising again and again like the Phoenix

Today I can register again, but you'll be a bitchless nigguh who gets NO ASS forever 🤭😍🤗
I'm not going to report you, your presence on this site will be of no concern to me. Especially after you join the Ignore list

That being said, Im curious, how does a gay guy even end up here? How pathetically undesirable must you be.. to not only be an Incel, but be one who's rotted here for 5+ years :lul:

Gay dudes be fucking anyone. And we all know gay people like you don't have the moral integrity to search for committed relationships.

You must really be handicapped :feelshmm: :y'all:

Last edited:
I'm not going to report you, your presence on this site will be of no concern to me. Especially after you join the Ignore list

That being said, Im curious, how does a gay guy even end up here? How pathetically undesirable must you be.. to not only be an Incel, but be one who's rotted here for 5+ years :lul:

Gay dudes be fucking anyone. And we all know gay people like you don't have the moral integrity to search for committed relationships.

You must really be handicapped :feelshmm: :y'all:
I'm 6'3, hot, sexy, handsome, 143 IQ, 8x6 dick, polyglot... You are an incel Manlet who's INVISIBLE to women

I get more attention in 10 minutes crossing the street to go buy cigarettes than you'll get in a lifetime

Please tie a noose and jump, no one will notice 🤭😎

I'm 6'3, hot, sexy, handsome, 143 IQ, 8x6 dick, polyglot... You are an incel Manlet who's INVISIBLE to women

I get more attention in 10 minutes crossing the street to go buy cigarettes than you'll get in a lifetime

Please tie a noose and jump, no one will notice 🤭😎
I knew I hit a nerve :p:p
You couldn't respond to anything I said.

I hope you understand that this coping mechanism you've got going on.. of imagining you're a true genetic phenomenon, is bullshit.
No amount of daydreaming will bring it into reality.

It will never exist.

And the audacity to talk when you look like a melting wax candle is beyond me.
Do you seriously think that by doing those weird poses we wouldn't see your atrocious frame and birthing hips?

I'm not even trying to be rude anymore, I genuinely feel bad for you. Have you got a mental issue?
No sane human types like you

I knew I hit a nerve :p:p
You couldn't respond to anything I said.

I hope you understand that this coping mechanism you've got going on.. of imagining you're a true genetic phenomenon, is bullshit.
No amount of daydreaming will bring it into reality.

It will never exist.

And the audacity to talk when you look like a melting wax candle is beyond me.
Do you seriously think that by doing those weird poses we wouldn't see your atrocious frame and birthing hips?

I'm not even trying to be rude anymore, I genuinely feel bad for you. Have you got a mental issue?
Lonely incel be writing walltexts for me to ignore
I'm smoking a cig rn, put me on ignore already
Aren't u a man of word
What a win 🏆🤗😍

• Love it
Reactions: greycel
Stupid question without showing a picture. Most likely scenario if you're ACTUALLY low bodyfat like you claim is that your buccal fat pads are thick. No way to reduce it by a substantial amount other than doing the Auschwitz diet
I am actually low body fat. I used to be extremely skinny but i lifted weights for a year. now im just lean, however the fat in my face has always been here. i might have thick buccal fat pads, but its not just my cheeks i also have some fat in my chin, so its probally jsut overal face fat.