Deleted member 7112

Pirate crew.
Dead srs is there any way?
I need this to roast some faggots at school next year

Get a job where you have to talk with people a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Get a job where you have to talk with people a lot
I’ve searched for a job but i can’t find any?
You allways need experience for most of the jobs

Nah i’m in college
Propanolol + a benzo low dose (but benzo no more thn 3 times a week) and put you're self in uncomfortable social situations until you become comfortable/get the positive reinforcement you need. If you're open to using peds thn testosterone aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and Deleted member 7079
alcohol

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
I’ve searched for a job but i can’t find any?
You allways need experience for most of the jobs
Propanolol + a benzo low dose (but benzo no more thn 3 times a week) and put you're self in uncomfortable social situations until you become comfortable/get the positive reinforcement you need. If you're open to using peds thn testosterone aswell.
This. Drugs may help you be relax and be a little more carefree, but ultimately the only real solution is exposure therapy, to actually force yourself into social situations and become comfortable with them. It may hurt at first, but you build upon those scars, those wounds, and eventually become invulnerable to any further anxiety or inhib.
All assuming that you're at least not truecel-tier, of course.

Go on tinder chad fish and talk shit

Autism tier Tread
This. Drugs may help you be relax and be a little more carefree, but ultimately the only real solution is exposure therapy, to actually force yourself into social situations and become comfortable with them. It may hurt at first, but you build upon those scars, those wounds, and eventually become invulnerable to any further anxiety or inhib.
All assuming that you're at least not truecel-tier, of course.
It won’t be easy to get those kind of drugs here it will be a pain in the ass.
Go on tinder chad fish and talk shit
jfl that will only make me feel more shit

You asked i provided
2nd step is: CHADFISH FOR A FEW DAYS IN UR LOCAL REGION TELL ALL THE GIRLS HIGH T STUFF LIKE YOU WANT TO FUCK THEM GET NUDES FROM THEM AND SET UP DATES AND DONT SHOW UP
Jfl this is what u said

2nd step is: CHADFISH FOR A FEW DAYS IN UR LOCAL REGION TELL ALL THE GIRLS HIGH T STUFF LIKE YOU WANT TO FUCK THEM GET NUDES FROM THEM AND SET UP DATES AND DONT SHOW UP
Jfl this is what u said
Yes it worked for me nigga

Yes it worked for me nigga
4th step is: ATTACK SMALL ANIMALS LIKE CATS BIRDS SQUIRRALS CHASE THEM I DID THIS AT MY LOCAL LAKE I ATTACKED GOOSES THIS WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A SUPERIOR BEING (DONT ACTUALLY KILL OR HARM THEM JUST MAKE THEM SCARED SO THAT THEY RUN

4th step is: ATTACK SMALL ANIMALS LIKE CATS BIRDS SQUIRRALS CHASE THEM I DID THIS AT MY LOCAL LAKE I ATTACKED GOOSES THIS WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A SUPERIOR BEING (DONT ACTUALLY KILL OR HARM THEM JUST MAKE THEM SCARED SO THAT THEY RUN
U jealous of my low inhibness?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
U jealous of my low inhibness?
3rd step is (personal favourite): PUT ON UR FAVOURITE MUSIC AND EARBUDS AND GO FOR A WALK AND WAVE AND SING TO ALL THE CARS AND PEOPLE YOU COME BY.
The most bs one tbh ded srs ngl.

go to walmart buy "stay awake" caffiene bottle for $2

It will last you 2 months, then go to supplement area and find L-Theanine.

take 1 (200mg) of caffiene, and 4 (100mg) pills of L-Theanine for a total of 400mg L-Theanine and 200mg caffiene stack.

You will be plenty low inhib. Now wear sunglasses if you are outside and you won't worry about eye contact. Youll be a completely different person for under $10.

3rd step is (personal favourite): PUT ON UR FAVOURITE MUSIC AND EARBUDS AND GO FOR A WALK AND WAVE AND SING TO ALL THE CARS AND PEOPLE YOU COME BY.
The most bs one tbh ded srs ngl.
I know what i wrote. You need some help? Or should i tell your bullies at school to stop

I know what i wrote. You need some help? Or should i tell your bullies at school to stop
1st step is: INJECT T IF YOU ARE LOW T YOU ARE THE SAME AS A SHY FOID

Autism tier Tread

It won’t be easy to get those kind of drugs here it will be a pain in the ass.

jfl that will only make me feel more shit

Then stay high inhib and low t