HOW TO BECOME LOW INHIB

D

Deleted member 6217

Kraken
Within a week I have become so low inhib before I was scared to talk to a foid and now I dont care what people think. If you follow this guide I gaurantee success

1st step is: INJECT T IF YOU ARE LOW T YOU ARE THE SAME AS A SHY FOID.

2nd step is: CHADFISH FOR A FEW DAYS IN UR LOCAL REGION TELL ALL THE GIRLS HIGH T STUFF LIKE YOU WANT TO FUCK THEM GET NUDES FROM THEM AND SET UP DATES AND DONT SHOW UP

3rd step is (personal favourite): PUT ON UR FAVOURITE MUSIC AND EARBUDS AND GO FOR A WALK AND WAVE AND SING TO ALL THE CARS AND PEOPLE YOU COME BY.

4th step is: ATTACK SMALL ANIMALS LIKE CATS BIRDS SQUIRRALS CHASE THEM I DID THIS AT MY LOCAL LAKE I ATTACKED GOOSES THIS WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A SUPERIOR BEING (DONT ACTUALLY KILL OR HARM THEM JUST MAKE THEM SCARED SO THAT THEY RUN)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DawgyDawg, Daniel Plainview, thegoat and 47 others
what a psyco

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 12 others
Jfl@u greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
lmfao at this retardation killurself op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Arkantos, Deleted member 5393 and 7 others
Within a week I have become so low inhib before I was scared to talk to a foid and now I dont care what people think. If you follow this guide I gaurantee success

2nd step is: CHADFISH FOR A FEW DAYS IN UR LOCAL REGION TELL ALL THE GIRLS HIGH T STUFF LIKE YOU WANT TO FUCK THEM GET NUDES FROM THEM AND SET UP DATES AND DONT SHOW UP

3rd step is (personal favourite): PUT ON UR FAVOURITE MUSIC AND EARBUDS AND GO FOR A WALK AND WAVE AND SING TO ALL THE CARS AND PEOPLE YOU COME BY.

4th step is: ATTACK SMALL ANIMALS LIKE CATS BIRDS SQUIRRALS CHASE THEM I DID THIS AT MY LOCAL LAKE I ATTACKED GOOSES THIS WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A SUPERIOR BEING (DONT ACTUALLY KILL OR HARM THEM JUST MAKE THEM SCARED SO THAT THEY RUN)
Step 3: is some unfathomable cringey shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643, Deleted member 5393, SoyGune and 1 other person
Low T fag if you arent killing animals with your bare hands or slapping your gf irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 9344 and 5 others
what bullshit lmfao

work a retail job and take shrooms and get drunk w friends

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9344, SoyGune and 1 other person
what bullshit lmfao

work a retail job and take shrooms and get drunk w friends
Shrooms and alcohol are not permanent this legit worked for me

• +1
not a single word

• +1
Low T fag if you arent killing animals with your bare hands or slapping your gf irl
5827.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 6401 and MusicMaxxingMidget
Bump for high inhib greycels

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 6785 and 1 other person
5th step: Get a fucking surgery to fix your face so that you can be confident and disregard the other steps.

• +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233
Just be good looking bro

just chase squirrels bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DawgyDawg, Daniel Plainview, Rt-Rust1 and 4 others
Just fucking retardMaxx

this actually looks like one of those greycel threads some ppl always complain about. At least it's funny, cure SAD by chasing geese got it

SpzZZ3q

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune
this type of low inhib, looks more friendly.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Highrise

The fact that absolutely everything is wrong in this post had me caging hard.

DO u have a picture pack to chadfish ?

nice

bookmarked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
wait nigga did you make this when you were greycel

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 6217

5. Accept that all people don't care about you, at all, and will most likely backstab u because the modern person is entitled as fuck, and thinks the world is spinning around him. Noone loses sleep about u unless ur like 6psl and statusmaxxed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 6217
C163AB25 E455 4A3A 85C9 D0145A74EA72
did I do okay father

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Rasputin, BigBoy and 1 other person
(DONT ACTUALLY KILL OR HARM THEM JUST MAKE THEM SCARED SO THAT THEY RUN)
You should have Said this in the beggining jfl over for them rabbits

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, BigBoy, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
  • JFL
very based

• Love it
Low inhib badboy but if you’re going to chase and scare animals you might as well make real use of them
A2E6400F 7E11 40CC A2B7 8CC563DDDC3A

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 6217
around 5psl/5.25psl
if u r actually 5+ psl wtf r u doing here? 5 psl is chad level. u r either delusional about u being 5 psl or u r autistic, or both. I mean the only 5+ psl user i can think of is prob @larsanova69 .

• JFL
if u r actually 5+ psl wtf r u doing here? 5 psl is chad level. u r either delusional about u being 5 psl or u r autistic, or both. I mean the only 5+ psl user i can think of is prob @larsanova69 .
6psl is chad im not chad

psl 5 is chad?im confused as fuck
bro it's not that hard. 4 psl is average. +1 psl is +1 standard deviation. there u go. hence 5 psl is chad bc it falls in the top 20% of men

• JFL
bro it's not that hard. 4 psl is average. +1 psl is +1 standard deviation. there u go. hence 5 psl is chad bc it falls in the top 20% of men
top 20% is to be considered human

top 20% is to be considered human
top 20% is chad by hypergamy rules. I really doubt u r top 20% and choose to go here. R u autistic or just delusional?

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222

Late Bloomer dropping bangers for a change. Based bro

• Love it
faggot first of all you need to blame retards that rated me 5 psl then and also 20% is not enough for chad either lol

• +1
faggot first of all you need to blame retards that rated me 5 psl then and also 20% is not enough for chad either lol
if u r 5 psl u should be easily getting laid. like wtf r u doing here? u r not 5 psl nigger if u r getting laid easily

if u r 5 psl u should be easily getting laid. like wtf r u doing here? u r not 5 psl nigger if u r getting laid easily
i can get laid easily indeed(im not cause of religionmaxxing) but thats because in my area socialcirclemaxxing is law as i have a manlet friend who slay mogs the whole campus so it doesent mean im chad,i would say normie