How can I make 1k fast?

DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor

Kraken
I need a hair transplant asap I feel like going crazy if I see this hairline again.

Buy spy calls

When I read the title I thought you were talking about posts on this forum JFL.

Buy 120 high quality dutch mdma pills on the darkweb for around $1.30 each. Sell them for $10 each in a student area

• +1
Reactions: ChadRoneXL
Buy 120 high quality dutch mdma pills on the darkweb for around $1.30 each. Sell them for $10 each in a student area
I’m too high inhib low T for this shit.

Sell your soul to Satan and ask him for a full head of fluffy hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 4430 and Ritalincel

• Hmm...
Reactions: buckchadley31
That's a fast way to get arrested if you don't know your drug scene and who's in charge of it, some guy can snitch you immediately to the police and will get a nice bonus from the drug dealers who control the area, for helping them get rid of the competition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and DrunkenSailor
That's a fast way to get arrested if you don't know your drug scene and who's in charge of it, some guy can snitch you immediately to the police and will get a nice bonus from the drug dealers who control the area, for helping them get rid of the competition.

I knew a lot of student dealers and not a single one got arrested or raided by other dealers. Keep out of rough areas and only sell to students you will be fine generally.

Go outside and find a job,you idiot

• JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope and Timelessbrah
Go outside and find a job,you idiot
I have a job fella. I need extra cash quicker since saving in this job has been slow as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Batuhan
I knew a lot of student dealers and not a single one got arrested or raided by other dealers. Keep out of rough areas and only sell to students you will be fine generally.
Well, it depends where you live, here drug dealers don't like competition, they bribe the police to be allowed to operate and they don't want other people dealing. The police also likes to pretend they are doing all they can to fight against drugs, so they occasionally arrest new dealers who appear, but they allow the established ones to do their thing.

Probably fake credit cards from the Deep web, but most of the sites are not legit though.

Get Virtual Credit Cards, or
credit cards from the Deep web

You need:

2 phones. If you have 2 phones in your own possession that would work best.
Cc matching your zip
Fullz matching your zip

This is all you will need for this to work.

Step 1: Create a new email in the cardholder/fullz name. Ex. If the name is John Smith, make the email John.smith01@gmail.com

Step 2: Once you've done that, create a new cash app account. You can use a number of texting apps to receive the phone verification. (Burnr, text now, text plus, etc.)

Step 3: Once you've created the account, you’re going to want to link your cc to the account. Simple.

Step 4: Load the “CASH BALANCE” with the cc. Before you can load any money you will have to enter: Full name, SSN, and DOB. You will also need to input and address. That is where the Fullz come in. Once you have don't that you can continue.

Step 5: Load about $200 at a time. Only do this once per card per day. You can wait until the next day to try and hit the card again. The reason we’re going to load the “CASH BALANCE” instead of just sending the money flat out, is that there are no charge backs. So once the money is on the balance it will always remain.

So make sure you have 1 cash app you can cashout to. This can be a friends account or your own personal account. But either way, make sure you can physically get the cash from it.

Im seriously considering selling drugs
There should be a guide on how to moneymaxx by illegal ways

Getting pills on deep web could work for me

Im not NT but I have lots of friends who are, they could easily sell those shits with me

And the Police is not a concern here on favelazil

Easy money to looksmax

Get Virtual Credit Cards, or

You need:

2 phones. If you have 2 phones in your own possession that would work best.
Cc matching your zip
Fullz matching your zip

This is all you will need for this to work.

Step 1: Create a new email in the cardholder/fullz name. Ex. If the name is John Smith, make the email John.smith01@gmail.com

Step 2: Once you've done that, create a new cash app account. You can use a number of texting apps to receive the phone verification. (Burnr, text now, text plus, etc.)

Step 3: Once you've created the account, you’re going to want to link your cc to the account. Simple.

Step 4: Load the “CASH BALANCE” with the cc. Before you can load any money you will have to enter: Full name, SSN, and DOB. You will also need to input and address. That is where the Fullz come in. Once you have don't that you can continue.

Step 5: Load about $200 at a time. Only do this once per card per day. You can wait until the next day to try and hit the card again. The reason we’re going to load the “CASH BALANCE” instead of just sending the money flat out, is that there are no charge backs. So once the money is on the balance it will always remain.

So make sure you have 1 cash app you can cashout to. This can be a friends account or your own personal account. But either way, make sure you can physically get the cash from it.

Bro for real!? That's how it's done or are you just kidding?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Well, it depends where you live, here drug dealers don't like competition, they bribe the police to be allowed to operate and they don't want other people dealing. The police also likes to pretend they are doing all they can to fight against drugs, so they occasionally arrest new dealers who appear, but they allow the established ones to do their thing.

Yeah this sort of thing would never happen where I live. The police are definitely not getting bribed, and my idea sounds like it would never work where you live.

Not kidding.

I posted another method
You seem to know lot about these. I'm kind of interested in actually taking action and experiment with those type of things. I've read the authorities treat monetary crimes like fake money and theft way more severely than they do to drug possession and distribution, so one needs to be extra careful. I have friends who have already ordered drugs from the DNM, so at least some of those sites are legit, but that type of thing I'm way more skeptical.

Have you ever done that? Did it work?

• +1
Haven't tried it, but other people on a different forum said it worked for them.
I've trying right now the cashapp thing you posted, still received nothing, I might in the future try with deep web.

• +1
Wtf is virtual cc? That method sounds illegal

are you doing this? how old are you and where/when are you selling it to them