How can I make myself a psychopath to become More succesful in life?

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
How can I be psychopath? Is one of the three componentes do the dark triad and Is very well known that this type of people have More succesful lifes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 24712 and Lucid
Embrace the empathy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, GuyFromSingapore and NerdcelThundercok
tbh only good reason to be a psychopath is to feel nothing. depression goes away.

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, falcon1, chawaje and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Perfection, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje and imabetanumale
Check for Klinefelters. @SurgeryEnjoyer
Small waist actually, y'know with LEGO™️ figures the waist is often times painted on the Upper Part.
See Black Widow f.e.:

Just take ssris bro. I will say that it is mostly cops outside of being a chad.

Just take ssris bro. I will say that it is mostly cops outside of being a chad.
I already take ssri and i dont have psychopatic traits

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
How can I be psychopath? Is one of the three componentes do the dark triad and Is very well known that this type of people have More succesful lifes
You cant make yourself a psychopath it's genetic, though you might be able to make urself a sociopath if you put urself through a lot of trauma (dont recommend for obvious reasons)

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
U seem to think being dark triad is great but cant grasp how miserable it is after a while. Psychopaths can be depressed and lead themselves to total destruction. It isn't a path id wish for my worst enemy, since you have to be born with the grandiose level of delusion these ppl have which will eat you up

Learn dark triad traits

kill your neighbors kids

already there

Very helpful looksmaxxing post! I'll use this little itsy bitsy piece of knowledge in my journey of physical ascension. Thank you and may God bless you!

• WTF
Reactions: imabetanumale