How can I make myself look “dark triad” or just improve my looks overall

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Silver
for context : 19, 6’2/6’3, Persian and Scottish, have invested in a eyebrow darkening kit and beta carotene/lyocpene as I wanna tan.

Attachments

• EEEA9406-01A7-4F42-867B-E7EE73E7B0FB.jpeg
    EEEA9406-01A7-4F42-867B-E7EE73E7B0FB.jpeg
    365.9 KB · Views: 0
  • FullSizeRender.MOV
    9.3 MB
  • DAE7E76E-C3E1-4007-9F27-664FB9DD7000.jpeg
    DAE7E76E-C3E1-4007-9F27-664FB9DD7000.jpeg
    303.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 6F27D433-35D7-43C1-92F4-92B89C5F65BD.jpeg
    6F27D433-35D7-43C1-92F4-92B89C5F65BD.jpeg
    362.1 KB · Views: 0
  • ADE56938-0C83-4FEC-9AF4-63FD9694C94B.jpeg
    ADE56938-0C83-4FEC-9AF4-63FD9694C94B.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Hamdan
your hairs odd bro. and why is your eyelid exposure too much ? other than that, very good. try volufiline

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
your hairs odd bro. and why is your eyelid exposure too much ? other than that, very good. try volufiline
Eyelid exposure is a lot due to poor habits growing up. Sadly, yeah I will look into volufline

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv and future_mogger
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: future_mogger
Dark triad is cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy and sub5pslathlete
Start by changing the ethnic hoodlum in europe style first

• +1
what are these questions :lul: how can I look more dark triad:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
you want real advice? go into BOTB get all the information and never come back (y)

• +1
I think it's your eyes that prevent you from being darktriad, if you had darker eyebrows and less eyelid exposure I think you would fit the archetype

• +1
get bigger

• +1
I think it's your eyes that prevent you from being darktriad, if you had darker eyebrows and less eyelid exposure I think you would fit the archetype
Do u reckon I dye my eyebrows darker ?

i would try to do the UEE softmaxxes of eyelid pulling and icehooding. u could always also get botox to lower ur brows and increase hooding

• +1
Do u reckon I dye my eyebrows darker ?
Personally just given my own beliefs I would say no that's faggot behavior, use minoxidil and castor oil and see what you can do, but if you were to dye your eyebrows it would make them more attractive.

• +1
Personally just given my own beliefs I would say no that's faggot behavior, use minoxidil and castor oil and see what you can do, but if you were to dye your eyebrows it would make them more attractive.
Ok bro

for context : 19, 6’2/6’3, Persian and Scottish, have invested in a eyebrow darkening kit and beta carotene/lyocpene as I wanna tan.
over for you faggot ropemaxx rn

• +1
Nigga ur 6’3 just gym and fill in ur eyebrows I’m tired of normie niggers flooding this site

• +1
Nigga ur 6’3 just gym and fill in ur eyebrows I’m tired of normie niggers flooding this site
Wtf r u talking about who do u want to flood the site then copies of Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
change your immigrant lowlife style, try a new hairstyle and shave your chin or grow a beard, literally every middle eastern nigger has the same shave and all look like you

• +1
change your immigrant lowlife style, try a new hairstyle and shave your chin or grow a beard, literally every middle eastern nigger has the same shave and all look like you
brah Idg what’s wrong w my “style” im wearin one hoodie and a t shirt cause I was on vacation 😭😭

brah Idg what’s wrong w my “style” im wearin one hoodie and a t shirt cause I was on vacation 😭😭
always be in a suit or business casual since wearing hoodies as an ethnic make you look like a nigger

• +1
Easily mogs the average middle eastern nigga, saying having a goatee makes u look like everyone else is pure retardation

• +1
Easily mogs the average middle eastern nigga, saying having a goatee makes u look like everyone else is pure retardation
Fax, he’s some stupid ass dude talking ab wearing suits all the time and shaving my goatee off 😭😭if I wore a suit to a normal ass outing in The uk I’d get flamed to Gandy heaven, n the goatee adds to my face

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
ik know 30 niggas irl who look just like him

• +1
you kinda look paki where are you from?

• +1
I am Iranian. But my mother is half Scottish and I was born in Scotland.
That's something that a Paki would say, JFL I know some IRL and I asked them where there ethnic background and they say "I'm Persian" or some other Arab country while being from Lahore Pakistan.

• +1