How can I make sure I get teen love from a qt virgin gf in highschool?

Alcatraz

Alcatraz

Trainee
Starting next week any advice?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
There is no secret, you'll get one if you're worthy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Afrikancel and Nibba
This is redpill man. You have to be attractive if you want an attractive girl. Personality/status/money/confidence all have a role but only after attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Tonimahfud, Deleted member 176 and 1 other person
As I've said 100 times before on here, join a church group. The girls there that are still in HS (some in college too) are mostly virgins and looking for marriage.

This is the only way to find someone worthy of being locked down. And believe me, church girls want marriage and a family and are very loyal. Chances are they were raised in a strong Christian household with a strong father figure, which is ideal for both proper male and female development.

Join a youth group. Get involved. If you're a strong, handsome, decent church-goer, these girls will go CRAZY for you. Especially when you're as handsome as you (no homo)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11057, bernanddrago and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
This. Church is cope for born again virgins (women 20+) but if they are involved with church from a very early age, it is legit in highschool.
As I've said 100 times before on here, join a church group. The girls there that are still in HS (some in college too) are mostly virgins and looking for marriage.

This is the only way to find someone worthy of being locked down. And believe me, church girls want marriage and a family and are very loyal. Chances are they were raised in a strong Christian household with a strong father figure, which is ideal for both proper male and female development.

Join a youth group. Get involved. If you're a strong, handsome, decent church-goer, these girls will go CRAZY for you. Especially when you're as handsome as you (no homo)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Necropost
Necropost

U make friends w/ her and make sure u are goodlooking enough/have something of value good enough to get u out of the friendzone into the fuckzone.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Clark69 and turkproducer
What does qt mean? Is it "cute"? What are your stats btw? (Height,face,nt,etc.)

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, BradAniston and Enfant terrible
  • +1
Reactions: bernanddrago and BradAniston
Thanks gargantuan

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions