How Can I Manage Jealousy?

LilJojo

LilJojo

Diamond
Just to start off i’m not a chad. Just white/tall/NT. I got a couple of friends that are girls and I can’t stop being jealous when they go out with their other guy shit friends. Btw I have fucked them so it’s not that i’m being cucked.
Any way to combat this feeling?

if youre jealous it means youre worse than them so be better

• +1
Reactions: DoII
To solve jealousy, act upon it and sabotage all the people your jealous of. Jk, if your truly jealous then it cant be helped and it’s probably genetic. Just realise everyones jealous of someone else, it never ends. Its a normal human narcissistic response to wanting more, just dont let it effect your external character.

if youre jealous it means youre worse than them so be better
I must admit that must be the thing currently happening. Will try and manipulate them again haha. Mirin the signature

To solve jealousy, act upon it and sabotage all the people your jealous of. Jk, if your truly jealous then it cant be helped and it’s probably genetic. Its a normal human narcissistic response to wanting more, just dont let it effect your external character.
Does it involve my narcissism? I probably have ASPD also but when I get a girl I want or anything in the world I want something else, so nothing is fulfilled. Is it related to narcissism?

Does it involve my narcissism? I probably have ASPD also but when I get a girl I want or anything in the world I want something else, so nothing is fulfilled. Is it related to narcissism?
Check for klinefelters

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Yeah its related to narcissism but that doesn’t mean your narcissistic. Everyone on eart has some level of narcissism due to biology and survival instincts. The fact you recognise your jealousy may show that your a good guy since your conflicted and know jealously is wrong

Yeah its related to narcissism but that doesn’t mean your narcissistic. Everyone on eart has some level of narcissism due to biology and survival instincts. The fact you recognise your jealousy may show that your a good guy since your conflicted and know jealously is wrong
well I don’t think jealousy is wrong. It’s needed as it makes you work harder, reason i’m asking is so I can control it lmao

Your first step is to be honest. You aren’t “just friends” with your girl friends lmao if you’re getting jealous of them being with other guys.

To combat the jealousy, draw some boundaries and be real with yourself. Kudos to recognizing your emotions btw most can’t; these emotions are just symptoms. I’m going to guess you treat your girl-friends very friendly and well, so when you see them with other guys it sparks a ‘Wtf am I doing wrong compared to those guys?’ If that’s the case adjust how much attention or whatever you give them

This is a classic thing of women keeping orbiters around (even if you have fucked) and they do it very well since women are naturally cunning people. Your emotions towards them being with other guys is them having a string on you; you might need to elab more because I’m probably projecting as this was something I went though.

Last edited: