How can I minimize my face fat?

m0glit3

m0glit3

Iron
I have had chubby cheeks since i could remember. I have dropped weight and debloated my face thinking that was the problem, but nothing has fixed the way i view and look at my face fat. Anything helps tbh, and whenever I get hot or my face becomes hot it looks 100 times worse and I would like to help reduce this issue.

Attachments

• IMG_9091.jpeg
    IMG_9091.jpeg
    483.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9033.jpeg
    IMG_9033.jpeg
    377.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
Surgery idk u probably find u are not fully debloated or lean enough or ur not fully developed yet (depending on your age)

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
Surgery idk u probably find u are not fully debloated or lean enough or ur not fully developed yet (depending on your age)
pretty sure i’ve already fully developed sadly just recently turned 18🥲

No just stating facts brother i just think maybe he isnt as lean as he maybe thinks
yea i am definitely not as lean as i think i used to think I was pretty lean but im definitely not, im starting to eat healthier and try to cut out a lot of things out of my diet

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9 and mellio
yea i am definitely not as lean as i think i used to think I was pretty lean but im definitely not, im starting to eat healthier and try to cut out a lot of things out of my diet
Theres stuff u can inject into ur fat pads to burn them away can’t remember what its called tho

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9 and m0glit3
pretty sure i’ve already fully developed sadly just recently turned 18🥲
Face fat changes can happen till early 20s you will naturally see face fat drop over the following years

• +1
Bro ur hairs nice, is perm or natural?
also for the face fat, drop down to 10% bodyfat, do cardio everyday, potassiummax, HIT Cardio 3x week, Sauna often as possible, if these dont work~> buccal fat removal surgery

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9 and lifeless
Bro ur hairs nice, is perm or natural?
also for the face fat, drop down to 10% bodyfat, do cardio everyday, potassiummax, HIT Cardio 3x week, Sauna often as possible, if these dont work~> buccal fat removal surgery
yes it is naturally gifted to me by my mother thank you and i will try and drop to 10%.

Stop eating carbohydrates and go raw carnivore

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3 and TheLooxMaxingKing
some people appear to have a fat face due to maxillary and jaw recession

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3
Without surgery you could try either building muscle or developing your jaw.

I've seen people lose facial fat just by building muscle, no losing fat, don't ask me how that works tho I haven't a clue

• +1
some people appear to have a fat face due to maxillary and jaw recession
No jaw recession but how would I be able to tell if i have maxillary recession?

Attachments

• IMG_9023.jpeg
    IMG_9023.jpeg
    507.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8700.jpeg
    IMG_8700.jpeg
    406.3 KB · Views: 0
Without surgery you could try either building muscle or developing your jaw.

I've seen people lose facial fat just by building muscle, no losing fat, don't ask me how that works tho I haven't a clue
Any recommendations for jaw muscle building without risking TMJ

What’s your actual body fat percentage. Do u have abs? What’s ur diet like?
I have had chubby cheeks since i could remember. I have dropped weight and debloated my face thinking that was the problem, but nothing has fixed the way i view and look at my face fat. Anything helps tbh, and whenever I get hot or my face becomes hot it looks 100 times worse and I would like to help reduce this issue.

What’s your actual body fat percentage. Do u have abs? What’s ur diet like?
idk what my actual bf percentage is and my diet is out of complete wack pretty much just eating what I have at my house, and yes i have abs but my bottom 2 abs are hardly visible.

idk what my actual bf percentage is and my diet is out of complete wack pretty much just eating what I have at my house, and yes i have abs but my bottom 2 abs are hardly visible.

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3