How can I mouthcut safely and will it fix my ratios

31foidslater

31foidslater

Bronze
Joined
Dec 17, 2025
Posts
379
Reputation
224
I want to start mouth cutting to fix my small mouth anyone done it before and can help me pls.
 
I want to start mouth cutting to fix my small mouth anyone done it before and can help me pls.
Used to do it back in 2024 but idk doesnt help much. If u wanna know what i did exacly u can dm me dont wanna explain it all here but its lowkey not worth it
 
  • +1
Reactions: 31foidslater

Similar threads

Maldin/ just do it
Replies
1
Views
48
maad
maad
Josef_i_d_k
Replies
5
Views
69
fxresdz
fxresdz
aleczander
Replies
4
Views
93
jhontoilet
jhontoilet
K
Replies
4
Views
110
fxresdz
fxresdz
JTheSlayer
Replies
0
Views
17
JTheSlayer
JTheSlayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top