How can I not be scared to talk to others

C

curry_eater9784

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
1
I am always scared to talk to people and don’t know what to do about it. I don’t talk to any girls because I always imagine they think I’m a disgusting brat and a weirdo. I also think that all my friends secretly hate me and are pretending to be nice so I don’t feel bad
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jhontoilet
you're never gonna get better at something if you don't try. spark up random convos with people so that you get in the habit of not feeling scared to talk to others
 
  • +1
Reactions: Little_mimimiahka and curry_eater9784
Bro I understand you. You just need to understand that 90% of the situations and assumptions about other people's thoughts that fill your head will never happen or take place in reality. In many ways, you can behave in a way that makes you comfortable (in a social framework, of course) and everything will be fine. Good luck friend
 
  • +1
Reactions: curry_eater9784

Similar threads

delta333420
Replies
8
Views
26
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
uglyduckling123
Replies
1
Views
14
ICR
ICR
Ilovecatsfr11746
Replies
4
Views
64
lowtide654
lowtide654
19kbk
Replies
11
Views
56
19kbk
19kbk
C
Replies
3
Views
28
cutebabychud
cutebabychud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top