How can i permanently get rid of facial hair? (not gay)

D

Deleted member

Lurker
clean shaven looks 100x better on me + it's fucking annoying to have to shave everyday :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, isis_Bleach and JosephGarrot123
why? i thought light stubble is the way to go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member
why? i thought light stubble is the way to go
Not for me jfl, I look so much better clean shaven because it shows my bones... I need a permanent solution for facial hair, it fucking sucks :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• Woah
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Laser hair removal

Laser hair removal. U can buy a device for it online these days no need to go into the office

can you even grow a dense beard to say light stubble looks bad
get minoxidil jfl

can you even grow a dense beard to say light stubble looks bad
get minoxidil jfl
JFL my beard is high t but I fucking hate it I look subhuman with it, clean shaven mogs hard for me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Attachments

• Snapchat-1361351044.jpg
    Snapchat-1361351044.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 69
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
JFL my beard is high t but I fucking hate it I look subhuman with it, clean shaven mogs hard for me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
brootal
looks kinda patchy on the sides but not bad
i'd experiment with minox and a stubble trimmer those are cheap af
2-4mm is universally good on men in my experience

Its a very difficult, long and arduous process when it comes to removing male facial hair because the hair is coarse, thick, dense and under the influence of testosterone. The only way to remove such hair is through a year long regiment of galvanic or blend electrolysis (do not go for short wave or pulse wave) where you'd typically come in for a couple of hours of painful treatment session. Anesthetic injections are highly recommended to eliminate the pain.

brootal
looks kinda patchy on the sides but not bad
i'd experiment with minox and a stubble trimmer those are cheap af
2-4mm is universally good on men in my experience
View attachment 1267041
I wanna have clean shaven 24/7/365 aka forever, how can I go about this, no facial hair forever :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
keep in mind I'm 17

I'm 17 jfl :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I wanna have clean shaven 24/7/365 aka forever, how can I go about this, no facial hair forever :feelswah:
if you're 17 idk what to say
thats not your full beard
looks like shit on the sides but it's growing fast
Mine is still patchy but it's growing

my brother had full lumberjack beards at this age and had to legit cut and shape his beard after a few months

id keep clean shaving but check minox to grow it even faster (results are permanent for facial hair) and a trimmer and try to shape a designer stubble
if you don't have the trimmer then no point complaining about your beard because you aren't actually shaping it.
Amazon product ASIN B071RZXXZ9

Iktf we have a similar appearance, almost slightly uncanny, and a beard is a huge looksmin for me too. But I would not fuck around with hair removal, you will regret it later in life when a beard might make you look better, age 35+, yes you will live that long and yes you will still care

clean shaven looks 100x better on me + it's fucking annoying to have to shave everyday :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
why not just leave a goatee or hair on the chin. it will give illusion of a broader chin as well

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
(not gay)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670