How can I prove my dick size without posting it?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Too much of a youngcel to post pics obv

The goal is to somehow at least fuck a very ugly grirl after softmaxxing (yeah yeah I know impossible this is just hypothetical) and on an audio recording:

Me asking her to measure my dick with a ruler on top of my dick and me detailing how to measure it properly (for anyone saying that I just made her measure incorrectly) and then her saying the measurement aloud

Inb4 claims the ruler was fake. She would literally see the dick is actually big anyway. There's no rulerfruading for that. Inb4 she would be a femcel so she wouldn't know what to consider big

Every chad user on this forum should do this btw before they make dick size claims because they have the ability to do so

Tf am I supposed to do? I genuinely would like to show proof

It wouldn't even make sense to larp about my size btw. I've noted how ugly and how much of a framecel I am anyway so it doesn't benefit me. Girls want 6'1" htns with 5 inchers, not hung 5'7" framelet truecels jfl

I just want to have proof for whenever someone asks me and doubts it because I'm a manlet because they're retards that think height and dick is correlated

If someone asks for my size in this thread and I responsd I'll probably get jfl reacts from coping averagecels thinking "haha look at another larper" :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, aBetterMii, FrameMogger and 3 others

The goal is to somehow at least fuck a very ugly grirl after softmaxxing (yeah yeah I know impossible this is just hypothetical) and on an audio recording:

Me asking her to measure my dick with a ruler on top of my dick and me detailing how to measure it properly (for anyone saying that I just made her measure incorrectly) and then her saying the measurement aloud

Inb4 claims the ruler was fake. She would literally see the dick is actually big anyway. There's no rulerfruading for that. Inb4 she would be a femcel so she wouldn't know what to consider big

Every chad user on this forum should do this btw before they make dick size claims because they have the ability to do so

It wouldn't even make sense to larp about my size btw. I've noted how ugly and how much of a framecel I am anyway so it doesn't benefit me. Girls want 6'1" htns with 5 inchers, not hung 5'7" framelet truecels jfl

I just want to have proof for whenever someone asks me and doubts it because I'm a manlet because they're retards that think height and dick is correlated

If someone asks for my size in this thread and I responsd I'll probably get jfl reacts from coping averagecels thinking "haha look at another larper" :forcedsmile:
Cant get fucked nigga

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Growth Plate
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036 and Growth Plate
Lol it was a joke, dick size is a meme as long as you ain’t small
I thought you said Can't get fucked nigga becuse I'm ugly

Why are you telling me dick size is a meme as if I didn't already say in the thread that I'm packing? I don't need to hear that. Or are you just agreeing with me that the dickpill is cope and ugly big dick cels like me don't benefit?

Out of curiosity, did you have any conscious thought while writing this or was it just pure manlet rage induced schizo writing, everyone in this thread lost 10 iq points just by seeing your post. We are all now dumber for being here and you have added no value to anything or anyone. Please take whatever dick size you have,stick it in your mouth and shut the fuck up. Thanks pal

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Out of curiosity, did you have any conscious thought while writing this or was it just pure manlet rage induced schizo writing, everyone in this thread lost 10 iq points just by seeing your post. We are all now dumber for being here and you have added no value to anything or anyone. Please take whatever dick size you have,stick it in your mouth and shut the fuck up. Thanks pal
It was a late night thread before sleeping bro

Put it on your laptop screen and draw an outline around it in paint. Post screenshot

• JFL
pm me ur dick bro, seen my cousins dicks too back in india, fuck these gay laws man

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate
I thought you said Can't get fucked nigga becuse I'm ugly

Why are you telling me dick size is a meme as if I didn't already say in the thread that I'm packing? I don't need to hear that. Or are you just agreeing with me that the dickpill is cope and ugly big dick cels like me don't benefit?

I said “can’t, get fucked nigga” because the forum doesn’t allow you to post your dick and you really seem to want to thus your desire is unfulfilled and you will never be able to prove the size of your supposed impressive genitalia.

• JFL
bathmate, jelqing, extenders, weights, stretches, etc.

• Hmm...
What ur stats tho? You gotta give me your numbers

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Growth Plate
Your are low T high inhib delusional dude If You Say this.

• JFL
How big is it?

Buy a "clone a Willy" set and make a replica of your dick into a vibrator or a candle or whatever you choose, although it gets a bit smaller as it's hard staying hard with a mold on your dick for that long it's a good representation method and just post a pick of the final product with a ruler besides it

• JFL