how can i reach htn

Autism and recessed jaw(s)

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
ok ogre name my flaws so i can fix them
cant name one cu its all bad, youre cooked, currently swimming the deepest depths of the sea that is called ltn

cant name one cu its all bad, youre cooked, currently swimming the deepest depths of the sea that is called ltn
lol ok my first LTN in all of my ratings ive posted "just be PSL with ogre features brah"

Kys retarded nigger he’s recessed and boneless
You’re the nigger you don’t even know what you’re talking about typical from a nigger. And you’re Jewish

Kys retarded nigger he’s recessed and boneless
KYS faggot leave this site you don’t know what you’re talking about he doesn’t have a recessed maxilla you faggot.

LOL "hebrew master race" ur actually a jew? wow why did i ever take u serious big nosed faggot
IMG 1293

Not a word

what does that picture do? my eye area mogs ur hooked nose jew ass back to berlin concentration camps u peasent slave
You look like you have Down syndrome,
Also imagine calling someone a peasant slave as an insult :lul:, stop crying kid you’re ugly that’s the truth

You look like you have Down syndrome,
Also imagine calling someone a peasant slave as an insult :lul:, stop crying kid you’re ugly that’s the truth
notice how youve never shown your face to anyone also all ur insults are "nigger" and "ugly" ur like 14 years old obese ogre

notice how youve never shown your face to anyone also all ur insults are "nigger" and "ugly" ur like 14 years old obese ogre
:lul: I’ve shown my face to 30+ ppl with an average rating of weak htn, I can pm you my face if u want + ur an ugly nigger

:lul: I’ve shown my face to 30+ ppl with an average rating of weak htn, I can pm you my face if u want + ur an ugly nigger
pm me ur face fag also ur larping with the weak htn thats just not true

• JFL
Reactions: tense1983