How can I reconcile daily coffee with teeth whiteness maxxing?

ChickenAndRiceBrah

ChickenAndRiceBrah

Master
One aspect of looksmaxxing I've never been too focused on is teeth whitening because my teeth are always "alright" and the routine I've had for the past 6 or 7 years (brush 2-3x a day with an electric toothbrush and whitening paste, floss 1-2x a day, mouthwash daily and chew extra white sugarfree gum whenever I think to) has been enough to keep them marginally whiter than the average UK inhabitants'.

However this is looksMAXXing and I know my daily coffee habits are not conducive to having white teeth, although supposedly there are antioxidant and other benefits elsewhere from drinking it. Would it be enough to simply brush/mouthwash immediately after drinking coffee, or am I going to need to bite the bullet and give it up for something like caffeine pills?

Also I'm open to any other teeth whitening methods that people here are aware of and I've not mentioned - the only other thing I've done is crest strips for a while but they made my teeth more sensitive and I think are damaging long term, I'm considering getting professional whitening done ahead of next summer but need to research properly.

just use whitening strips

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
No one cares about ultra white, pearly teeth. If anything it looks a bit homo.

Getting them done professionally is a good idea.

• +1
check legendary threads theres a good thread on this

• +1

• +1