Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2205
eye surgery asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
It is all done for

• +1
Reactions: loromate
No bug eye but you have clear ptosis and uee

Get orbital rim implants and almond eye surgery with brow ridge implants and you’ll have a decent eye area
okay thanks, i will consider surgery an option, do u know what is the minimum age to have eye surgery?

Bug eyes, u need orbital decompression, keep saving money until u be 18

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 2810 and nprr
Son, it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, I'mme, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
You need actual orbital decompression

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: I'mme, kota, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
No bug eye but you have clear ptosis and uee

Get orbital rim implants and almond eye surgery with brow ridge implants and you’ll have a decent eye area
Might be because he took the picture from a bad angle. If you place the camera lower than your face your UEE become more remarked

what the fuck XDD

• +1
Reactions: nprr
How the fuck does this guy not have dark circles? I have supraobritals prominence and fixed my vector yet I still have dark circles. Theorists GTFIH

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, NormieKilla and Deleted member 2846
U fking recessed kinda

how can i push them back?
orbital decompression.

@MD_Hopeful69 yeah, ik im very jealous. his undereye area is good af

• +1
Reactions: kota and nprr
Don’t u have it too
No? I only have a weak lower orbital rim. Even if this dude gets implants his eye will literally still be too far from his head.

No? I only have a weak lower orbital rim. Even if this dude gets implants his eye will literally still be too far from his head.
Looks the same to me

Looks the same to me
Well from the front it looks similar ofc, but from the side it's completely different. Orbital decompression i only used when.the eye is coming out of the socket because you can't do any other procedures on it until they move it back. I've already conirmed with Taban that I don't need it.

Completely different scenario. In fact, he might not even need orbital rim implants because his orbitals aren't that bad.

Well from the front it looks similar ofc, but from the side it's completely different. Orbital decompression i only used when.the eye is coming out of the socket because you can't do any other procedures on it until they move it back. I've already conirmed with Taban that I don't need it.

Completely different scenario. In fact, he might not even need orbital rim implants because his orbitals aren't that bad.
I haven’t seen ur side profile but yeah looks like u only need orbital rim implants and some fillers for supraorbitals to fix UEE. Other than that u have pct I believe?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I haven’t seen ur side profile but yeah looks like u only need orbital rim implants and some fillers for supraorbitals to fix UEE. Other than that u have pct I believe?
I only need infraorbital rims and some fillers yeah. I have nuetral tilt though.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I only need infraorbital rims and some fillers yeah. I have nuetral tilt though.
What does @Vishnuk need in ur opinion?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Anyone telling you to get orbital decompression is dumb AF (typical for almost every person on this site) and you should disregard them. You have no chance of getting orbital decompression without having significant eyeball protrusion which you don't seem to have from the second photo you posted.

You have deficiency in your infra-orbital rim bone which is what you want to augment through surgery to reduce the apparent "bulgyness". You can do so with an implant specifically designed to cover/augment that specific facial area.

The surgeon will also perform some type of lower eyelid retraction correction on both of your eyelids because the surrounding soft tissues will stretch them causing further scleral show.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Gengar, DianabolDownie and 1 other person
Anyone telling you to get orbital decompression is dumb AF (typical for almost every person on this site) and you should disregard them. You have no chance of getting orbital decompression without having significant eyeball protrusion which you don't seem to have from the second photo you posted.

You have deficiency in your infra-orbital rim bone which is what you want to augment through surgery to reduce the apparent "bulgyness". You can do so with an implant specifically designed to cover/augment that specific facial area.

The surgeon will also perform some type of lower eyelid retraction correction on both of your eyelids because the surrounding soft tissues will stretch them causing further scleral show.
You’re high IQ poster but I respectfully disagree with you. His eyes are in nearly in the same plane of protrusion as his nose, which is a problem aesthetically. He does not have Graves’ disease but he could pursue cosmetic orbital decompression.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Amnesia, Slayercel and 1 other person
You’re high IQ poster but I respectfully disagree with you. His eyes are in nearly in the same plane of protrusion as his nose, which is a problem aesthetically. He does not have Graves’ disease but he could pursue cosmetic orbital decompression.
It seems this is the case. If OP emails Taban he'll definetly say that he needs to do orbital decompression before doing anything else.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
I thought exactly the same as you until I saw how he looks from the front, also notice that the upper part of the eyeball doesn't protrude as much as the lower, which is the case in patients needing orbital decompression whether they have Graves Diseases or not.

Also not to say that Taban is not a skilled surgeon but I think he over-advertises orbital decompression way too much, on RS other doctors kinda shit on him for suggesting doing it in cases where something else in necessary. And it isn't a matter of him being a "redpilled" surgeon and the rest being naive / "bluepill" but probably the fact that it's the operation he makes the most money of

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nprr
Curry eyes tier

Orbital decompression with Taban
later on a Bridge of Bone Canthopexy or Upper Lateral Cathoplasty with custom Zygo-Infraorbital Implant by Eppley/Yaremchuk

You're too young to be on this forum. Seriously, eat tons of good healthy food, lift weights consistently, make friends, be good to people, and mew.

If you see a dentist or ortho talk to them about "forward growth", its the best thing you can do while youre young.

Don't do surgeries while you're still growing.

Subhuman eyes. Go Taban asap

Looks very similar to my eyes pre orbital decompression and Taban certainly didn't mind.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Looks very similar to my eyes pre orbital decompression and Taban certainly didn't mind.
You had OD with him? What exactly did he do?

How the fuck does this guy not have dark circles? I have supraobritals prominence and fixed my vector yet I still have dark circles. Theorists GTFIH
Because dark circles are mostly genetic and not so much to do with being recessed or not

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator