How can I remind myself to mew?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I always forget it during the day,
How do you remind yourself to mew?
Also I feel like I still dont know where to keep the tounge exactly. I have been trying for about a month now.

save mike mew as your pfp or avatar here

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
just do it, its as simple as that

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Sometimes people keep a bit of plastic or something i their mouth and theyll keep it pressed against the roof of their mouth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Also I feel like I still dont know where to keep the tounge exactly. I have been trying for about a month now.
after 1 year of mewing it became my natural tongue posture, however now I know it's completely useless because the sutures in my face had already ossificated at 12 years old.
if you really wanna cope, I advise you to train the suction hold, because it's the only way to keep your tongue at the roof of your mouth 24 hours a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poonkiller9000 and Deleted member 1089
Create a connection to other things. Pavlovian effect is most efficient here. I correlated it to posture, If I see bad posture I also remember to mew. Also correlated it to seeing mouth breathers and people who lack forward growth. Its a sort of neural network that most people end up developing. They all connect as well. If you are mewing, but start slouching youll notice and stop slouching cause posture is the first thing you think about when you think about mewing.

after 1 year of mewing it became my natural tongue posture, however now I know it's completely useless because the sutures in my face had already ossificated at 12 years old.
if you really wanna cope, I advise you to train the suction hold, because it's the only way to keep your tongue at the roof of your mouth 24 hours a day
you were lazy mewing lmao. Split the suture.

remind yourself that unless u do it u will forever be subhuman