How can I remove my acne permanently

brucel

brucel

Looksmax King
Title basically, posted this thread yesterday thought I found the solution, I was dead wrong. I did some research and my acne is 80% hormonal (drinking milk) with 20% coming from touching my face or sleeping in an old pillowcase or using any towel and mostly it comes from shaving. I get either mild or sever cystic acne.

I am 17 nearly 18, I heard about accutane and it seems the only thing that removes acne from the source (makes the glands smaller among other things). I dont want to use it as it lowers igf-1 the mother of all growth. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20128787/

Also going to start taking armoasin which will lower e2, hope that helps. PROBLEM IS: INFLAMMATORY REACTION (maybe from milk and e2 increases?) , HORMONAL.

Want something that can do what accutane does, "helps to reduce oil production on the skin, and actually helps to reduce the size of the sebaceous glands".

So what should I do? I want to remove acne from the root cause, but I don't want to go one without milk or not shaving, is there an alternative to accutane? Heard of Retin-A is it going to remove the acne from the source? Ie help make the glands smaller, or is it just going to make the acne go away and if I mess up 1 time I will become like a volcano?

tldr acne everytime drink milk or shave, don't to use accutane, want to remove acne that's mostly hormonal from the root cause.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gggg3333
Zinc and tret

• +1
Reactions: brucel
Zinc and tret
Does tret remove acne from the source and does it help to reduce oil production on the skin and help to reduce the size of the sebaceous glands, the glands that produce sebum? or just helps to make ot go away?

Eat lots of liver and shit

• +1
You're done with the majority of your growth at your age. I've not heard of anything else that'll get rid of acne from the root besides Accutane. Tretinoin can help by increasing cell turnover rate, but I'd take Accutane for severe cystic acne.

• +1
You're done with the majority of your growth at your age. I've not heard of anything else that'll get rid of acne from the root besides Accutane. Tretinoin can help by increasing cell turnover rate, but I'd take Accutane for severe cystic acne.
No thanks will take it later when I am sure every mm of growth is done. Tret is good for hormonal or nah? Does it reduce oil production, and reduce the size of sebaceous glands? or is just a skin care that removes the acne thats there?

Accutane if it's cystic. Otherwise panthonic acid, but its the plant version of vitamin A ( Accutane is high-dose animal vitamin A).
Benzoyl peroxide and Adapalene (or Retin A) work decently, but if it's severe cystic you need Accutane. BHA also works decently.

In terms of food, zinc and low glycemic index foods work. Don't drink diary. It raises IGF-1 and in turn, makes your oil glands produce more oil.

• +1
Accutane if it's cystic. Otherwise panthonic acid, but its the plant version of vitamin A ( Accutane is high-dose animal vitamin A).
Benzoyl peroxide and Adapalene (or Retin A) work decently, but if it's severe cystic you need Accutane. BHA also works decently.
So accutane's alternative is panthonic acid? Will do some research on it, and if I'm getting this right Benzoyl Peroxide and Adapalene or Retin A only remove the exisiting acne unlike accutane which removes the source?
It raises IGF-1 and in turn, makes your oil glands produce more oil.
Not to be rude but why? must I live like a little soyboy faggot that cant drink milk while my ancestors fucking where warriors and defeated empires and built civilizations? Like i said in my thread I want to start drinking milk and shave, but I think only accutane or the thing you mentioned helps to do that. Anyways thanks for your help, really appreciate it.

Last edited:
go to a certified doctor that can help prescribe you medications or creams to fix your acne. Thats the best way because acne is specific to the person and every individual is different

go to a certified doctor that can help prescribe you medications or creams to fix your acne. Thats the best way because acne is specific to the person and every individual is different
I already did before, but the stuff he prescribed me was only helping remove the already existing acne, any mistake and I would face the consequences. Just wanted to know any alternatives and will do my own research to help find the solution.

I already did before, but the stuff he prescribed me was only helping remove the already existing acne, any mistake and I would face the consequences. Just wanted to know any alternatives and will do my own research to help find the solution.
having acne is mostly genetic some people never experience acne ever in their lifetime and other people suffer from acne all their life

theres not much you can do besides washing your face everyday, having a clean healthy diet and working out daily

• +1
Tret 6 months
Laser

Hygiene basics:
change pillowcase every single day
deep clean room biweekly
wash your hands with rubbing alcohol every single time you step out and/our touch something
change bedsheets every week
never never never shower with boiling hot water, cold but not too cold is great
Diet basics:
cut all dairy for life not debatable
eat a lot of antioxidant rich food
low gi diet but dont go overboard since restricting carbs too much leads to a myriad of other issues
eat liver once a week
zinc
Regiment basics:
tretinoin, azelaic acid, niacinamide, basic cleanser, moisturizer optional
lower stress and reduce emf

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and brucel